Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 04-01-2004, 03:39 PM   #1
loof lirpa
Regular User

Default Does Jabba really own the cars he says he does ??

hi everyone...

i just joined and i thought i recorgnised those cars in the forum banner...and i have done a little digging...and as i understand it they belong to the site admin.

The only problem is i am a member of the lambo uk owners club and that yellow roadster is currently for sale in the club newsletter the owner being mr edward morley...and hence has the same private registration plates.

I just wondered has anyone actually met this guy "jabba" who claims to own these cars...has he ever posted ownership documents or anything...if its just pictures and videos...he could easily just know edward..or even work for him....perhaps he is just his gardner or something ???

I am not trying to cause trouble or anything but yellow roadsters are very rare in the UK and those yellow wheels are very distinctive...

I am sorry to spoil the fun on here but I guess everyone gets found out one day...I just hope "jabba" is man enough to own up to bullshitting everyone for so long and just doesnt delete this post and ban me or something.
loof lirpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2004, 03:40 PM   #2
SPEEDKILLAR
Regular User

hahahahahahahahaha

Tariq Ali - Clash of Fundamentalisms

Blaire is a figleaf

Cars are my hobby, driving them is my passion.

Originally Posted by Dan\/6
damn speedkillar, if you didnt have a title already it would now say 'robofucker' or similar
SPEEDKILLAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2004, 03:42 PM   #3
SPEEDKILLAR
Regular User

I think Jabba does own those cars, there's enough proof, just look around a bit better.

Blaire is a figleaf

damn speedkillar, if you didnt have a title already it would now say 'robofucker' or similar
Old 04-01-2004, 03:42 PM   #4
TT
Regular User

I may be wrong, but that plate is kinda old. His present Diablo wear a new one...

But beside that.. do you think it is polite to register and post like this as your first post...

Jabba posted tons of pics and vids of his cars, I mean TONs.. and well, considering all the money he invested in JW...

And check maybe his "new home" topic... and well, why am I losing my time with you...
Old 04-01-2004, 03:50 PM   #5
loof lirpa
Regular User

Originally Posted by SPEEDKILLAR
I think Jabba does own those cars, there's enough proof, just look around a bit better.
i have and all I see is pictures...and a few videos on racingflix that has a load of people in them...one of which maybe "jabba" but I do not think he owns any of the cars....at best he proably just knows someone with a lambo maybe.
Old 04-01-2004, 03:53 PM   #6
loof lirpa
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
And check maybe his "new home" topic... and well, why am I losing my time with you...
I did...and its more pictures pictures and pictures.....in fact that goes to prove my point more that he is proabably a workman that has access to the real owners house or something....
Old 04-01-2004, 03:53 PM   #7
Anonymous

Originally Posted by loof lirpa
i have and all I see is pictures...and a few videos on racingflix that has a load of people in them...one of which maybe "jabba" but I do not think he owns any of the cars....at best he proably just knows someone with a lambo maybe.
JABBA IS NOT A BULLSHITER U ARE AN ARSE NOW PISS OFF BACK TO THE HOLE U CLIMBED OUT OF
Old 04-01-2004, 03:53 PM   #8
SPEEDKILLAR
Regular User

Fear the wrath of Jabba, he will overwhelme you with proof untill you drown.

Blaire is a figleaf

Old 04-01-2004, 03:55 PM   #9
TT
Regular User

loof, for a start, please can we have a link to the Diablo for sale?
Old 04-01-2004, 03:55 PM   #10
SPEEDKILLAR
Regular User

I think its best if we just all wait for Jabba to respond and not calling looflipra
names

Blaire is a figleaf

Old 04-01-2004, 03:57 PM   #11
SPEEDKILLAR
Regular User

He has the right to be sceptical after all, he's just a newbie

p.s. this is going to be a long thread, and I thought it was locked.

Blaire is a figleaf

Old 04-01-2004, 03:59 PM   #12
loof lirpa
Regular User

Originally Posted by AL123
JABBA IS NOT A BULLSHITER U ARE AN ARSE NOW PISS OFF BACK TO THE HOLE U CLIMBED OUT OF
i see everyone else has to provide proof of the car they "own",,,everyone excpet the biggest bullshitter on here "jabba",,,you just dont like it cause you have all been fooled by him for so long....anyone else finding this out about someone else on here would have been seen as some sort of hero.
Old 04-01-2004, 04:01 PM   #13
SPEEDKILLAR
Regular User

Originally Posted by AL123
i see everyone else has to provide proof of the car they "own",,,everyone excpet the biggest bullshitter on here "jabba",,,you just dont like it cause you have all been fooled by him for so long....anyone else finding this out about someone else would have been seen as some sort of hero.
Relax guys, loof lipra, like I said lets wait for jabba, I hope this isn't another april fools prank

Blaire is a figleaf

Old 04-01-2004, 04:02 PM   #14
loof lirpa
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
loof, for a start, please can we have a link to the Diablo for sale?
just looking for the link...the car has only just gone up for sale....if not I will scan the club newsletter for you tommoroe....if i am not banned or this thread is locked that is...to protect the truth coming out...
Old 04-01-2004, 04:03 PM   #15
TT
Regular User

i see everyone else has to provide proof of the car they "own",,,everyone excpet the biggest bullshitter on here "jabba",,,you just dont like it cause you have all been fooled by him for so long....anyone else finding this out about someone else on here would have been seen as some sort of hero.
Uhm.. he posted lot of proof so far.. what about you? Post proof of the opposite or disappear into the mists of the net