Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 03-12-2004, 11:31 PM   #16
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by pudpuddy69
don't smoke çause its something to do. Don't smoke thru boredom. It's also pretty hard to get off even though it's supposed to be non-addictive.

Whats that crap about terrorist lovers and peaceniks anyway. Its like saying all Yanks are ignorant!
Your point?
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 01:43 AM   #17
asthenia
Regular User

It may not be physically addictive, like cocaine/heroin/alcohol/etc., but it is psychologically addictive. It's pleasure on demand. In a bad mood? Smoke up. Hard day at work? Smoke up. Got in a fight with your girlfriend about how you're stoned all the time? Have a bowl, it'll make you feel better. It's still a narcotic, and it can still fuck up your life.

Some people can handle it, use it 'responsibly' every now and again at a party or whatever. Some people can't handle it, smoke up all the time, get obsessed with it, never shut up about it, replace their friends with a bunch of other stoners, let their lives fall apart...

I guess it's a lot like booze that way.
asthenia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 01:57 AM   #18
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Originally Posted by 666fast
Originally Posted by gis
Originally Posted by TT
Completely against it.. as to any other drug...
i agree
Same here.

And the same here. I've never tried it, and I'm never going to.
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 02:48 AM   #19
DR.GONZO
Regular User

marijuana is not a drug, (i used to suck dick for coke) Bob saget!
DR.GONZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 03:30 AM   #20
ak1na
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
Yeah me too. Lots of kids my age drink/smoke/and what not and I can't stand that. It's disgusting. :roll:
ak1na is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 03:40 AM   #21
Fleischmann
Regular User

Wanna ruin your life?? - start taking drugs.

Is Coffeine concidered as a drug?? Coz I drink a lot of Coke
Old 03-13-2004, 04:19 AM   #22
DR.GONZO
Regular User

Originally Posted by Fleischmann
Wanna ruin your life?? - start taking drugs.

Is Coffeine concidered as a drug?? Coz I drink a lot of Coke
you are addicted to coke! JUst my point many things can be addictive does not matter if legal or not, well all illegal is bad (except weed ) in my opinion, as for coffee I can't drink it I drink orange juice to get me up, v C
But that might be bad for you too. Herb is O.K, Drug's do ruin people lives though but Strictly weed no problem, but DOPE FUCK THAT no good maybbe shit you have experimented with in the past mostly high school, if you go further than beer and weed, it goe's down the drain!!!!!!!!!! Unless your and abusive weed addict(never heard of that) but beer(many cases) depends on the person.
Old 03-13-2004, 05:17 AM   #23
RC45
Regular User

Let's see the fully functional contributing member of society you will make as a potted up dope head...

Illegal or not - potheads are fucking useless brainfucks that are not very reliable employees ... and being high half the time is sure not going to let you be your own master and run a successful business.

So - as I say - stay high - just stay the fuck out of my way while you are...
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 05:26 AM   #24
Evo
Regular User

Originally Posted by BADMIHAI
Originally Posted by 666fast
Originally Posted by gis
Originally Posted by TT
i agree
Same here.

And the same here. I've never tried it, and I'm never going to.
I'm with them... Never did. Never will
Old 03-13-2004, 05:28 AM   #25
possessed_beaver
Regular User

personaly i have never tired it, despite my very heavy party lifestyle.

if i was to be doing drugs, i would probley do something like speed or something (not heroin) i would pefer to be wide awake, and active, then to be tiard hungry and have a dry mouth.

and the only reason why pot/canabas is illigial, is because using the hemp plant, they can make incredibley strong fibres, and it would put the steal industrys out of buisness.
possessed_beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 06:05 AM   #26
DR.GONZO
Regular User

trust me possesed YOU DO NOT WANT TO DO SPEED!!!!!!!!!!!!! as for rc 45 you are true about what you said To certain people!!! It varies, (really) but beaver you are INSANE or RETARTED for saying that, you would rather do SPEED you do not know how many people /family I know that lives are ruined!!!!!!!!! No Joke

It's really sad!

Not to diss what you said nothing personall about insane or retarted But I have seen and been through some shit and I hate that shit, fucked up their lives as well as any other nasty drug, many members of family have fucked up their lives from speed and pcp, some recovered and are normal, but a couple hear things are twacked out of their mind say things they think happened but never did, say so and so told me this and I went to go find them , Pretty much looney, really sad I tell you from experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as FOR WEED shit everybody I know smokes it execpt for 3 people, Hell I used to smoke it for years but not anymore, They are still the same, But I always talk shit with them cause I'm not high just to mess with them but they are still cool, .
Old 03-13-2004, 06:17 AM   #27
possessed_beaver
Regular User

there is a differnace between the rare recreational use, than been a "speed addict" im sure.

for the record im in no hurry to try it, but the thought will always be at the back of my mind.
i do know people with serious speed problems, and i rely feel sorry for them.

i know alot of people that do weed, and it seems to serve it's name well as a "gateway drug" thoes people are now using harder drugs..
meh....
possessed_beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 06:33 AM   #28
gucom
Regular User

never used any drugs(unless u count alcohol as drugs), never even smoked a cigarette. a good friend of mine got addicted, thats enough of a warning for me
Old 03-13-2004, 07:52 AM   #29
SPEEDKILLAR
Regular User

Never done it, never will, I don't even drink alcohol or smoke ciggaretes, I mean I don't need to use anything to have a good time. But I know a person who uses weed and he went paranoia, he told me he saw weird looking insect crawling on his skin...
Bassicaly any kind of addiction is bad, the only thing I am addicted to is coffee, cars and girls. And that's not bad, I think

Tariq Ali - Clash of Fundamentalisms

Blaire is a figleaf

Cars are my hobby, driving them is my passion.

Originally Posted by Dan\/6
damn speedkillar, if you didnt have a title already it would now say 'robofucker' or similar
SPEEDKILLAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 08:30 AM   #30
LotusGT1
Regular User

http://www.exoticcarforums.com/forum...ead.php?t=6176

Good discussion about it on another forum I regularly visit.

LOL...not everybody using weed end up like a fucked up pothead. That statement screams narrowmindedness...