Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 07-21-2004, 01:16 PM   #16
BADMIHAI
Regular User

I wonder who the last person to register was.
Mister Red X?
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 01:17 PM   #17
Jabba
Regular User

No. Mr Refresh
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 01:18 PM   #18
PaulGT2164
Regular User

and look he will have a personals ad on yahoo personals as soon as its approved!

here is a sample of mr josh's personal add
i will add his phone number to it as soon as they approve it

Hello studs, I am looking for a guy, i am open and willing to please in any way, transgender aplus, "hairy or smooth, i like to be on bottom and i live for bareback, the closer the better, the bigger the better, the more the better. I am 30 years old and enjoy the usual, movies, dinner, hot sex. i live alone and i am free all the time, so please send me an e-mail if this sounds like fun."
Old 07-21-2004, 01:21 PM   #19
Jabba
Regular User

ROTFLMAO !!!! I must see this when it goes live.
Old 07-21-2004, 01:26 PM   #20
RC45
Regular User

Whats the password to the fuck_off_you_stupid_cunt account?
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 01:34 PM   #21
Mr.T
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45

Whats the password to the fuck_off_you_stupid_cunt account?
thats me. the pass is jabba
Mr.T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 01:39 PM   #22
RC45
Regular User

You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
LOL
Old 07-21-2004, 01:44 PM   #23
Mr.T
Regular User

You have been banned from this forum.
Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information.
Mr.T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 01:44 PM   #24
jon_s
Regular User

Originally Posted by PaulGT2164
and look he will have a personals ad on yahoo personals as soon as its approved!

here is a sample of mr josh's personal add
i will add his phone number to it as soon as they approve it

Hello studs, I am looking for a guy, i am open and willing to please in any way, transgender aplus, "hairy or smooth, i like to be on bottom and i live for bareback, the closer the better, the bigger the better, the more the better. I am 30 years old and enjoy the usual, movies, dinner, hot sex. i live alone and i am free all the time, so please send me an e-mail if this sounds like fun."

That is classic!! Be sure to update us on that one!
jon_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 02:05 PM   #25
lowball2
Regular User

you know they have a ban button for all that stuff, i am sorry but gumball3000.net site i actualy know the guy and he is a serious hitter, if you continue to nag him he will shut this site down. i would strongly advise everyone to listen because he has a history of shutting sites down that dont comply. i talked to josh earlier, and he said that nsi godaddy.com have aggreeed that if all this crap goes through that they would cut the switch on monday.

if i were you i would be kissing his ass, your members here are not making anything better.

i got the shiggy on everything, so basicly it boils down to this keep up the annoyance i prommise you this site will be shut down and never come back.

dont say i did not warn you.

http://www.networksolutions.com
lowball2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 02:12 PM   #26
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by lowball2
you know they have a ban button for all that stuff, i am sorry but gumball3000.net site i actualy know the guy and he is a serious hitter, if you continue to nag him he will shut this site down. i would strongly advise everyone to listen because he has a history of shutting sites down that dont comply. i talked to josh earlier, and he said that nsi godaddy.com have aggreeed that if all this crap goes through that they would cut the switch on monday.

if i were you i would be kissing his ass, your members here are not making anything better.

i got the shiggy on everything, so basicly it boils down to this keep up the annoyance i prommise you this site will be shut down and never come back.

Your point?

If he is such a "heavy hitter" what would he care?

BTW - whats the link to Network Solutions for?

Let me guess - you guys own the Net as well..
Old 07-21-2004, 02:14 PM   #27
BADMIHAI
Regular User

What if I give you the finger?

EDIT: Someone ban lowball2!
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 02:18 PM   #28
Jabba
Regular User

I say GO FOR IT !!!!....at least we know its going to be Monday now that we are being closed down as I am afraid we are only just getting started on him / you.

Please post up whatever he has received from godaddy.com as surprisingly I haven't heard anything from them yet.

What point were you trying to make with the URL that you posted ?

Could we see some evidence of the sites that the "serious hitter" has closed down btw ???
Old 07-21-2004, 02:24 PM   #29
jon_s
Regular User

Don't ban him! I want to hear some answers!
jon_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 02:25 PM   #30
Jabba
Regular User

I think the best thing might be if I email godaddy.com and ask them if they want me to transfer all my domains elsewhere if they are going to "throw the switch" on Monday.