Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2004, 10:52 PM   #166
geekdiggy
Regular User

mind my own business on a public forum? :roll:

hard to hit in only three tries.
Old 02-17-2004, 10:56 PM   #167
geekdiggy
Regular User

Originally Posted by ame
im trying to let it go, but geekdiggy :fist: keeps acting like a moron. it's probably the ability to hide behind his computer screen on the internet and dis people that makes him do it. I bet he's a coward in real life.
i hate to inform you, but every single person who posts on a forum is hiding behind a computer (well in front of it actually). what do you want me to do, fly to where you live to talk shit? :roll: in case you haven't noticed, YOU TOO are dissing ME from a computer, so you're no better than i am. and i'm a coward? that's a pretty bold statement coming from someone who knows nothing about me. but if there's anything proven, at least i'm the one of us two that has common sense

Old 02-17-2004, 11:12 PM   #168
i_hate_the_enzo
Regular User

oh my god, you guys are arguing like a married catholic couple. america is ignorant because we dont have any knowledge about other countrys, and heres the kicker, we dont care...thats the problem...i hope i didnt piss anyone off with the truth. okay, time to hold hands and sing koombaya
Old 02-17-2004, 11:20 PM   #169
corvette97
Regular User

Hahahahahaha, wtf, AME are u kidding right??? how can u say something bad about us army, and say that the iraq sold are beating the US army???, u are wrong, may the war in iraq is cuz of the oil and shit, but hussein is a bastard and a piece of carp, i dont agree with war because kills inocent ppl, but the ppl from that area behave like animals!
Old 02-17-2004, 11:31 PM   #170
i_hate_the_enzo
Regular User

Originally Posted by corvette97
Hahahahahaha, wtf, AME are u kidding right??? how can u say something bad about us army, and say that the iraq sold are beating the US army???, u are wrong, may the war in iraq is cuz of the oil and shit, but hussein is a bastard and a piece of carp, i dont agree with war because kills inocent ppl, but the ppl from that area behave like animals!
little racist are we?
Old 02-17-2004, 11:45 PM   #171
corvette97
Regular User

isnt called racism is called REALITY
Old 02-18-2004, 12:16 AM   #172
geekdiggy
Regular User

but hussein is a bastard and a piece of carp
http://pound.med.utoronto.ca/~jason/carp.gif

^^saddam "the fish" hussein

Old 02-18-2004, 12:22 AM   #173
antonioledesma
Regular User

Originally Posted by i_hate_the_enzo
u are wrong, may the war in iraq is cuz of the oil and shit, but hussein is a bastard and a piece of carp, i dont agree with war because kills inocent ppl, but the ppl from that area behave like animals!
little racist are we?
vette97, you say ppl from that are behave like animals is because you don't know a single person who lives or lived in middle east.
their way of living may be a little strange to us, but also your traditions are strange to them.

maybe saddam was/is a bastard, but also many world leaders (wont say names), and by only ONE person you can't judge all the community or country. Your country and mine don't have excellent leaders, and because of them you and I aren't corrupt money-grabbin' stinkin' pigs

the only thing we need is to really get to know other cultures, ppl and their way of living. I try to read first about something I don't have a clue or not much of an idea and then speak my opinion, keeping a safe distance
Old 02-18-2004, 06:17 AM   #174
Jabba
Regular User

but hussein is a bastard and a piece of carp
I always new there was something fishy about him.....
Closed Thread