Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 04-22-2005, 08:39 PM   #1
coloradosilver
Regular User

Default Assholes just dumped this in front of my place!

When I got home today, there were 3 guys in a pickup unloading this shit in front of my place. I called the police immediately. They guys remained for another 30 minutes or so, but the police didn't come for over 2 hours!

I can't express how pissed I am, especailly now that the city needs to spend more money on the clean up. These assholes should be the ones that have to clean it up, then go to jail.

Fuck!
coloradosilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 08:56 PM   #2
dingo
Regular User

what a bunch of tossers......why would they do that? :x
Did you confront them?
Old 04-22-2005, 09:02 PM   #3
gobs3z
Regular User

Sitting on a porch with a shot gun always helps, that totally sucks man, and a 2 hour response aint right, i guess you'll have to lie to the transponder next time to get a quick response.

"If we could read the secret histories of our enemies, we would find in each story enough sorrow and suffering to disarm all hostility." Longfellow
gobs3z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 09:20 PM   #4
coloradosilver
Regular User

Originally Posted by dingo
Did you confront them?
No, didn't confront them, there were three guys and just one of me, didn't feel like taking the chance. I do have a few shotguns in the house, but I think that would have been a little extreme.

^^^^You're right, that response time was horrible. I wrote to the department about the issue. I had originally called it in as a non-emergency situation, so that could have contributed to the slow response time.

Maybe next time something like this happens I'll just call it in as an emergency. If I get questioned, I'll just tell them that it's the only way they respond to anything.
Old 04-22-2005, 09:28 PM   #5
dingo
Regular User

Originally Posted by coloradosilver
Originally Posted by dingo
Did you confront them?
No, didn't confront them, there were three guys and just one of me, didn't feel like taking the chance. I do have a few shotguns in the house, but I think that would have been a little extreme.

^^^^You're right, that response time was horrible. I wrote to the department about the issue. I had originally called it in as a non-emergency situation, so that could have contributed to the slow response time.

Maybe next time something like this happens I'll just call it in as an emergency. If I get questioned, I'll just tell them that it's the only way they respond to anything.
no its not extreme, just fire a few shots over their heads and they'll get the idea
As for the response time, next time just say you are fearing for your life and they will be there in a hurry
Old 04-22-2005, 09:33 PM   #6
evoWalo
Regular User

Maybe you should've taken those 3 a-holes while they were dumping there crap on your lawn.
Old 04-22-2005, 09:35 PM   #7
BADMIHAI
Regular User

...or do it like that farmer that had thieves in his barn and called the cops. 30 minutes passed and the cops still hadn't shown up, so he called 911 again and said he had shot the thieves. The cops showed up in less than 5 minutes and arrested the, supposedly dead, thieves.

What kind of a low life would deposit his garbage in front of your home? God damn those pieces of shit. Couldn't they have driven to the garbage dump?
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 09:58 PM   #8
pimrusis
Regular User

Spray them with the hose, and when they come on your property to try to hurt you... shoot them. Thats the American way.
pimrusis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 10:04 PM   #9
coloradosilver
Regular User

Originally Posted by pimrusis
Spray them with the hose, and when they come on your property to try to hurt you... shoot them. Thats the American way.
I like it, but I don't think I could claim self defense if I initiated the attack by spraying them.

I couldn't really tell much about the guys. The description I gave the police was: Hispanic, Male, and driving a old rusted-out Toyota 2wd pickup pulling lawn equiptment.

I thought about getting the plate # from the truck (if you want to call it that) but they had gone before I got the chance to see it.
Old 04-22-2005, 11:09 PM   #10
Max Power

that's too bad, you don't want to give a reason for those fools to do something stupid to your house. Fortunately response time in Canada is much faster, we once shot a few birds with air rifle and had the entire SWAT team arrive in 5 min......perhaps u should have casually walked outside, sat down and read the paper ...
Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 12:03 AM   #11
SilviaEvo
Regular User

what a bunch of W4NK3R5!!! i say get out the fucking shotty
Old 04-23-2005, 12:16 AM   #12
Pimp Racer
Regular User

Thats some fucking bull shit. If I were you I would go after them and if they were bigger than you then make sure you have a bat and a boot. I would have totally fucked them up if they did that at my house!
Old 04-23-2005, 12:42 AM   #13
666fast
Regular User

You should have taken pics of them while they did it, along with a nice shot of the license plate.
Old 04-23-2005, 12:43 AM   #14
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Originally Posted by Pimp Racer
Thats some fucking bull shit. If I were you I would go after them and if they were bigger than you then make sure you have a bat and a boot. I would have totally fucked them up if they did that at my house!
Dude...you're 15. You probably would have pissed your pants and started crying.
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 01:38 AM   #15
Fleischmann
Regular User

:shock: :shock: :shock: I'd be chicken shit to play there.