Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Old 07-03-2003, 08:41 AM   #31
Jabba
Regular User

yeh if you have the patience and are willing to spend the bucks...you can get them sounding pretty nice...a stock 355 below 3,000 rpm sounds like a tin can IMO...(due to EU noise restrictions they have to abide to)...thats why I got that particular valve wired open permanently for starters !!!
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2003, 09:10 AM   #32
Anonymous

its those Gawdamm tree huggers tryin ta ruin all our fun...... :2gunfire: - - -> treehugger :squarewink:
Old 07-03-2003, 02:16 PM   #33
crochico
Regular User

Originally Posted by Jabba
I wasnt refering to anything you typed KH as I wasnt dis-agreeing with anything that you said....I was refering more to crochico saying the bikes were not up to it...and I was re-making my point thats its mostly the riders "bottle" (one of our words for courage here) goes...long before the bikes performance is called into question...
there is a point where the bike is no longer up to it, but i'd have to agree with krazy for the most part as he said there's a point where the rider either holds on to that throtle or he lets off.. two of my friends both have 600cc bikes (gixxer and R6) and they've both topped them out at nearly 170mph, and they waited for days where there was no wind... if you're crazy like Krazy, and have a bike capable of 200mph + speeds, there is very low likelyhood that there is a car in the neighborhood that will challenge him at those speeds.. but not everyone will have the manhood to test those boundaries (if they could)
crochico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2003, 03:38 PM   #34
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by crochico
if you're crazy like Krazy,

I think we are all trying to say the same thing here...but in a different way
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2003, 11:56 AM   #35
tekwar
Regular User

those sport bike fanatics really have balls, im terrified to get on any kind of bike going at any kind of speed...i respect them...lol
tekwar is offline   Reply With Quote