Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat > Car Gallery

Old 09-03-2003, 03:20 AM   #61
DR.GONZO
Regular User

Originally Posted by novass
I am simply amazed at how much hatred one can display towards a car. Is it really worth getting that worked up about it? I can understand not liking it, but this is taking it to a new level. When I dislike, or hate, rice, its not the car I am disliking its the person that fucked it up, but even then I dont take it that seriously.

I agree that the interior is cheap on the Vette, but its still fun as hell to drive. Not every car can be a Ferrari. Certain cars work for some people and certain cars dont, its a matter of opinion. Everyone knows the old saying about opinions, "opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink." So whos to say whats "good" or not, drive what the fuck you want too. I can guarantee that there are people out there who dislike Ferraris, they are morons IMO, but nonetheless they still dislike them and its their choice, dont waste the effort getting upset about it. It is inevitable that there will be people whos tastes differ from your own.

All this talk about stock vs. stock and what not. Sure what I am about to say is more of an issue of semantics, but who would win if you stuck Schumi behind the wheel of the stock Vette and a kid who just got his license behind the wheel of the Enzo. The Vette would most likely win because the kid would probably kill himself. Its certainly not a fair race, but the cars are still stock. Its all about the driver.
yea that stracer guy is just................................... Never mind I stated earlier you could simply say I don't like it it's not my style or blah blah blah but he straight up said a harse (kinda racial comment ) or a mean comment I showed a few bud's this and they all said the same shit he's just a lil kid if not he doesn't appreciate horsepower and look's!! I am not going too say anything bad but you know what's up novass.... I felt like :2gunfire: :snipersmile: but I realized he don't know shit so, but as said before it was really nice to see those cars compete in a track course just look at that vid of the lingen sc zo 6, that's what I'm talking about mbftb but of course I would take a standing horsie over that cause it's worth more, I Dunno different opinions for everybody someone could say ferrari sucks, I like the whatever car better than that!! Here is something faster though AMERICAN MUSCLE this is for streetracing and could be highway!!!!!!!! Plus that's a ugly biotch on his avatar!!

what's up 572 blown hemi biotch! And I'm not talking about a track car just a street car! Unless you drive your car just strictly on track so you never race on the street you catch a guy at the light naw Im not gonna run it, PUSSY then all car's race at a light or on highway!! YEAAAAA
[/img][img][/img][img][/img]
DR.GONZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2003, 03:25 AM   #62
DR.GONZO
Regular User

oh here's that pic sof the hemi (messed up befor e) OOPS

Old 09-03-2003, 03:32 AM   #63
666fast
Regular User

Originally Posted by stracing

ok i'm sorry on it being a junk...just got a bit hyped up
Hey man, you can call it junk, I really don't care! I'm just debating here. Don't take what I say to heart! Everyone has their opinions and their entitled to it. I'm just having a bit of fun here, argueing about things is quite fun, don't ya think? As long as it doesn't turn into a flame war, it's all good.

I didn't know that Australia didn't get Corvettes. I thought they were sold there.
You do get the Viper right? but at an insanely high price? just wondering.

I'm not trying to make you guys think that the Corvette is an awesome car. I think it's good, but it's definately not Ferrari territory.

As for the racing series you are talking about, sounds neat. If the Corvettes aren't there anymore, you are right, it's either they didn't want to run them anymore or they couldn't handle as well. Who knows?

Ignore Dr. Gonzo, he's only trying to piss you off.
If I pissed you off, sorry, it wasn't my intention.

Hey Nova, I know a guy who hates Ferrari's. But he thinks his 1985 VW Cabriolet is the shit, so,um, yea.
Old 09-03-2003, 07:16 AM   #64
stracing
Regular User

yea i like to have a bit of argument. but to be straight i'm not racist. just because i don't have plans to goto america yet, doesn't mean i hate you guys. america provides most of my entertainment. it'll be like owning something from sony then saying i hate japs.

yea we get the old viper at about 250k AUD. we don't get the corvette but we get the same engine in a fat heavy car. the only american cars we get at this moment are the neon, viper and pt cruiser.
stracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2003, 07:41 AM   #65
stracing
Regular User

good dr.gonzo i want you to show it to the whole world, at least there is proof there is one person that doesn't have the same tastes as you do and doesn't think corvette or other muscle cars are top of the world.
Old 09-03-2003, 03:25 PM   #66
DR.GONZO
Regular User

alright whatever you think they are crap And I don't!! I don't care anymore Iliked the pics sorry for being a dick but it pissed me off, oh and just to say did anyone see that vid that was posted the scz06 that is a little example of how good the vette's are, good example!

I don't want any enemies nor want to be an enemy to anyone on this great site so how about we squash this! :microwave:
Old 09-03-2003, 05:51 PM   #67
fedezyl
Regular User

Yeah I really couldn't push it that much, piggies you know...but, got to floor it a couple of time's and the acceleration is nice, it's just i'd rather have thing's done differently in a sports car, and the interior too, but it's a matter of taste anyway's, I wasn't really that impressed because I was expecting a bit more, but it wasn't bad at all, still got my heart racing...

fedezyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2003, 06:44 PM   #68
blah
Regular User

Did you drive the Z06 or the C5? And the C6 coming out is suppose to be god like! Also about the interior debate, the Viper has one of the worst interiors of any car, does that make it crappy... HELL NO!
Old 09-03-2003, 06:52 PM   #69
fedezyl
Regular User

Na, it was an Auto box C5.....yeah, i've heard the viper's interior is a disaster, still like the looks of it more than the vette's..again a matter of taste...it just looks mean...

fedezyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2003, 10:37 PM   #70
stracing
Regular User

Originally Posted by blah
the Viper has one of the worst interiors of any car, does that make it crappy... HELL NO!
if i was paying 250kaud i expect it to have bimmer quality. i wouldn't like ppl to say that their toyota camry was better built. the gaps between the panels are just ridiculous.
Old 09-24-2003, 06:02 PM   #71
jumpman23
Regular User

Wow, I'm liking this debate....
jumpman23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2003, 06:04 PM   #72
draak666
Regular User

Originally Posted by jumpman23
Wow, I'm liking this debate....
This debate has ended 20 days ago.
draak666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2003, 06:08 PM   #73
Jabba
Regular User

I think we have another spammer wanting to join the hall of shame....
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 08:04 PM   #74
SilverPhoenix
Regular User

Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
Originally Posted by DR.GONZO
that tt vette will smoke a lambo,ferrari whatever But It can lose, that's one bad bitch.............
First of all its modded. For fucks sake, a bloody school bus can beat a ferrari with appropriate mods.

Let me get out a modded ferrari. Lets take the Koening 550. All it got a is TT. Something like 790BHP.

I dont see that TT vette stand a chance.
I do since the 550 weighs like 400LBs more plus that vette has more power. And the Z06 actually does beat the stock 550 and 360, for a fraction of the cost, if you want to stick in lets say the enzo, GM will gladly make a street vs of its C5-R for 450k thats 200K less than the enzo hmm...
SilverPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 08:06 PM   #75
SilverPhoenix
Regular User

Originally Posted by possessed_beaver
..it's american
and ur a rodent...
SilverPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote