Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Old 06-30-2003, 06:50 AM   #16
Anonymous

Originally Posted by Jabba
the bike vid is called "pave the planet" you may be able to find some information on it...at the channels web site that I got it from...I noticed another one on there called "crazy as hell"...thats surely a must for you dude

http://www.menandmotors.co.uk/whatson/extreme.xml
Dam... That TV guide is dangerous!! Jeeze I clicked innocently on babes and rounded up a herd of katz brfore I left I had to have another look at the selections ... never did look at the program you mentioned till I realized I hadnt seen it and went back again :shock: :shock: There should be a warning or something LooLz
I Better Take another look in there I seem to be having memory difficulties.....
Old 06-30-2003, 06:57 AM   #17
Jabba
Regular User

yeh men & motors is a great channel...great for kitty killers...I think I will have to upload some of the programmes from the "for men" section as well as the motors !!!....lets see if theres any interest in the idea??

btw...the girl above "Melinda Messenger" is married to one of the ugliest men on planet earth !! kinda really pisses you off...to see such a weazel face with something as beautiful as that :cry:
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2003, 07:05 AM   #18
Anonymous

Holy crap !!! I was shocked by how Jo Guest looked..... really "used" she is quite a gal, or I should say was.
She used to be on the page 2 site and she did a chat room.
Full of every sort of perv you could imagain and she handled it like a real pro.
I used to hang out with her and she was quite good looking about 5 years ago..... There.... That gang of birds messed the page layout all up....... dang birds, cant trust em for a seconf. Gawd, they must have some form of mind control over me.... I keep forgetting about the crazy video. It sounds like its a goodie, Super Motards are insane. You may like it these guys "drift" dirtbikes with sticky racing pavement type tires like you wouldnt believe....

Also, Craig Jones he is a real nutter that guy, he is one of the best bike riders on the planet. The man can do some stuff on a bike you just wouldn't believe possible to do.