Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Old 04-25-2006, 06:37 PM   #421
Erez
Regular User

Location: not where i want to be.. but life's a bitch i guess..

Originally Posted by magwheel
...Give me a couple days to gather the various pics together and then I'll put them on. Take care for now. Michael
sounds great Michael! will wait! the only wildlife I have in my life at the moment is my fat little labrador maybe i'll post some pics later as well..

Things worth having don't come easy..
Erez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 07:01 PM   #422
magwheel
Regular User

Default The heat!

Originally Posted by supercarfreak
ok, ok...

here's the zip with all 139 1600x1200 images

http://www.supercarfreak.net/Michael.zip

enjoy
Whattsa matter 'supercarfreak'..... couldn't stand the heat of 'millions and millions' of your fans wanting your pics? See what you started. Next thing you know, Donald Trump will be calling you to do a pictorial of all his buildings and yachts and cars and women (let's forget about that one).. his wife wouldn't appreciate my humor!

See guys.... now you have eyewitness proof in your little hands validating that I really do own these cars! Oh by the way.... there's a slight Professional picture release charge for each download! I would guess $50,000 per download should cover my costs and help pay the labor charges to Alex and Rob for their artistic time. :shock:

Hey... you know you want me to do a review of a McLaren F1, a Pagani Zonda, an Enzo, a Bently GT, a MC12, a new Murcie LP640, a new Ferrari 599 and a few others... don't you? Well how the heck am I going to do my reviews unless I actually own these cars? C'mon guys.. give me a break over here!

Thanks again Alex and Rob. As soon as the money starts rolling in, I'll send you your photographers fees! Michael
Old 04-25-2006, 07:46 PM   #423
gucom
Regular User

AMAZING 8) sooo cool of u to show them ur cars magwheel
Old 04-25-2006, 08:37 PM   #424
Erez
Regular User

but i hope you're joking about the bentley.. its a piece of &$%&^

Old 04-26-2006, 02:16 AM   #425
Pehtren
Regular User

Originally Posted by Erez_Avital
I kinda like it a little , just for info Donald Trumps wife is from slovenia
Pehtren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 02:30 AM   #426
saadie
Regular User

Originally Posted by pehtren
which one ... ? the new one lol .. .
lol my idea of zipping the pics is going on an all time high

thanks alex for the zippy ....
Old 04-26-2006, 02:31 AM   #427
Erez
Regular User

^ he's a piece of &$%&^ as well.. (wife number 34 is it by now btw? ) some much ego on a single person.. :roll:
and nothing could ever make me like the continental gt.. looks like crap.. and too much money for a vw.. and now days you really have SUCH better choices! and you know it

Old 04-26-2006, 03:16 AM   #428
Pehtren
Regular User

^ he's a piece of &$%&^ as well.. (wife number 34 is it by now btw? ) some much ego on a single person.. :roll:
and nothing could ever make me like the continental gt.. looks like crap.. and too much money for a vw.. and now days you really have SUCH better choices! and you know it
You cant judge a person if you havent meet it :roll: , that could be a little true

And i know you Erez

M6
Old 04-26-2006, 03:52 AM   #429
pzgren
Regular User

my oh my, i haven't been in here for a while. i really missed a lot...

i really appreciate the effort of michael to take out all of it's cars to take some group pics. but i guess it was absolutely worth. an impressive line up of supercars, something i really don't see every day.

then the pics of supercarfreak and his friend. wow... you really did a great job dude. i first downloaded the whole stuff and had to read 2 pages later that there is a zip file.... doesn't matter.
michael, very nice that you let the guys sit in your cars and let them take a lot of nice pics of them, this is really not for naturally!!!

thx for your effort with feeding us with reports and pics, they are really appreciated!

greetings and from switzerland
Old 04-26-2006, 05:30 AM   #430
Erez
Regular User

You cant judge a person if you havent meet it :roll: , that could be a little true

And i know you Erez

M6
that may be.. but you know how sometimes all you need is to hear someone talk for 5 min, and just by that you see just what that person is all about.. and not from what they necessarily say..

and hell yeah.. M6 is waaay a better option in my book (but for softer people they have other better options too DB9, 612S... )
but for me, everyday car.. it has to be the M6, in black please

Old 04-26-2006, 02:18 PM   #431
Pehtren
Regular User

And i know you Erez

M6

and hell yeah.. M6 is waaay a better option in my book (but for softer people they have other better options too DB9, 612S... )
but for me, everyday car.. it has to be the M6, in black please
Yessss you got it right in the middle, withe red leather almuninium idash

Sorry for OT, Erez ICQ number please
Old 04-28-2006, 05:16 AM   #432
icon
Regular User

michael,

nice of you to do that for those young fellas!
icon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 11:52 PM   #433
SilviaEvo
Regular User

well michael. i just spent about 3 or 4 hours reading through 23 pages of posts and i gotta say i enjoyed every single one of you reviews of the cars. its written so indepth to make you actually believe that you're there when you roll that brand new Gallardo off the lorry or walking out of the post office and talking to that 80 year old man. it just amazes me that you own this collection of cars its just wow is that possible but your reviews make me see them in rainy Seattle . by the way is there an M5 review coming soon? haha ive just gotten a ride in a 470hp and 415ft-lbs M5 with a Dinan S2 package and i am absolutely raving about it (and its for sale too ). but just sitting in that M5 while it revs is just whoa. im just imagining that feeling when you start up your cars and tap on the gas a little bit. it will just be like wow the feeling is surreal. and now i know what it feels like when people say they get whiplash. i mean owning all of them must be like whoa every day. they are all works of art truly. but i love the choices you have made like keeping the Ferrari over the SLR . i cant even begin to fathom going into a dealership of that status and actually CONSIDERING to buy one of those cars. haha cheers man
Old 04-29-2006, 01:15 PM   #434
bmwdriver
Regular User

Tkx for the zip file, simply amazing cars ! :shock:
bmwdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 03:08 AM   #435
rob940
Regular User

Michael, thanks for posting the pics, came across your post in a merc forum and was directed here, pleased I was.

I can only imagine how many people thought you were a wannabe when you listed your cars- I love the fact that you backed it up.

Enjoy your cars!

Rob