Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Computers, Consoles, Gadgets And Gizmos

Old 02-12-2005, 10:09 AM   #1
Anonymous

Default Yahoo Mail Problems

O.K. so i've been scratching my head for a while over this one. For ages when trying to log into my account i got the message "Unable to process request at this time -- error 999", this went from intermitent to permanant.

Then i clicked on "secure" rather than standard login and its been working fine ever since....... until today, i cannot login on standard and secure won't work for me! Anybody got any idea what might be causing it, as it seems to be just me
Old 02-12-2005, 10:23 AM   #2
saadie
Regular User

i've been have similar probelms with yahoo on opera ..... it works fine on firefox .... so now i use firefox for checking yahoo mails ...
sry got no idea whats causing that ..
Old 02-12-2005, 10:49 AM   #3
Anonymous

Yep should say i'm using firefox, but also tried IE with no luck
Old 02-12-2005, 02:42 PM   #4
Blip
Regular User

i've had a slightly similar problem in that i cannot log into YAhoo nor Hotmail. It tells me that the browser is not compatible and i need IE 6. The strange thing is i get this message on Firefox, Opera AND IE. :shock:

btw if you have YAhoo Messenger, try opening your inbox from inside it. :idea:

Drive it like you stole it !
Blip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 04:47 PM   #5
bmwmpower
Regular User

i use yahoo mail and i dont had any problem, browser OPERA
send mail to yahoo developer or find somethink about that on pc forum
bmwmpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 05:58 PM   #6
Refefer
Regular User

I have no idea why it isn't working for you... but, if you feel the need to ditch it, I got some Gmail invites left if you wanna switch to a service which also offers pop3
Old 02-12-2005, 09:56 PM   #7
Anonymous

Originally Posted by Refefer
I have no idea why it isn't working for you... but, if you feel the need to ditch it, I got some Gmail invites left if you wanna switch to a service which also offers pop3
cheers, but thing is, its the one i use for practically everything, so i'll give yahoo another try yet, trying to find out who i could email at yahoo, doubt i'll get a response though

O.k finally got on after finding the full url of the secure page, still not right though it doesn't load properly so maybe a problem my end..... this is what i see

still at least enough loads for me to get on