Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > American Cars > American Cars Pictures and Videos

Old 02-15-2008, 03:44 PM   #46
79TA
Regular User

Originally Posted by HeilSvenska View Post
Why even bother with a light pickup? You can't do much with it. For $25,000, why wouldn't you can get a real pickup that can actually haul? I just don't like small pickups with "sporting" pretensions.
I like small pickups. They'd make a lot more sense for many full-size owners given the number of passengers and kind of loads they haul. If only they had made more Jeep Comanches. Those were so cool! I've always been fond of S-10's. The new Colorado is ok, but hasn't really grown on me. The biggest weakness such trucks have is that a dirtbike must be fit in diagnally in order to fit with the tailgate up. That's a problem for shortbed fullsize trucks too. Nissan and Ford like to show off that gimmicky flip around metal piece that acts as the tailgate while the real tailgate is down extending the length of the bed. I'm really going off on a tangent now, oh well. Small trucks are cool when not lowered etc.
79TA is offline   Reply With Quote