Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Television and Movies > Favourite TV Shows and Movies

Favourite TV Shows and Movies This is the place to discuss you favourite TV Shows and Movies

Old 08-07-2005, 06:30 PM   #16
bmagni
Regular User

one episode i remember as one of the bests is the one where al gets a vasectomy by mistake, cause he had a back ache, and in a really funny way they confuse and he gets the wrong surgery...
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 01:10 AM   #17
ZfrkS62
Regular User

Originally Posted by bmagni
one episode i remember as one of the bests is the one where al gets a vasectomy by mistake, cause he had a back ache, and in a really funny way they confuse and he gets the wrong surgery...
its been so long since i've seen that show i can't even remember a specific episode i remember bits and pieces of episodes, but nothing specific.

My favorite moments though were listening to Buck's thoughts as he watched the family from his perch on the stairs

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 05:12 AM   #18
dulja
Regular User

I wished they showed more of the mothers body. would have liked to see more of her
dulja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 02:35 PM   #19
DeMoN
Regular User

ARMAN !!! you love that show? your my new best buddy! I LOOOOVE that show too. I have looked arround everywhere every P2P program in search of this. I found them episodes at NEWSGROUPS and well, I have about 90% of them all. I will get to 100% and DVD-burn them all. I have full season 1 through 9 already. I am missing some from 10 and 11 so once I have them all, I can maybe mail burnt DVD's to you?