Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Old 08-18-2006, 10:24 AM   #46
nickthaskater

"We have been aware of the quotes since yesterday. We don't even want to make a 'no comment' on this," the German's spokeswoman Sabine Kehm told Reuters.
Schumacher for the win.
Old 08-18-2006, 10:34 AM   #47
saadie
Regular User

lol, guess what, media does its thing again, its about the jv article, the way they are putting big emphases on the phrase "schumi wont be remembered" well, we have a guy here who's really close to jv, and he's now saying, that jv never said schu wont be remembered after retirement, he said he wont be remembered like a hero like prost, senna etc. lol, big difference isnt it? this interview was done in french language(maybe thats why error in translatiing) by f1 racing A MONTH AGO!, lol, when he was still with bmw, but the magazine puts it out at this time so it can make a good story. cuz right now jv's quotes seem like he is really frustrated, and has a final go at schumi and has sour grapes etc etc lol

hmmm ...... there are tooo many schumi fans these days .... i realy do mean it " tooo many " :roll:

put schumi in some other team like rbr or soemthing ..... that'll be a good lessn for all the fanboys
Old 08-18-2006, 10:37 AM   #48
nickthaskater

Schumacher has been successful wherever he has been. He's very talented, and very good, get over it.

http://www.mschumacher.com/history.html

Scroll to the bottom for a nice little list of what he's done, from karting up to F1.
nickthaskater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 12:05 PM   #49
snacky
Regular User

Schu's good/great, but not the greatest amongst the greatest.

btw, nickthaskater, you're likewise "retarded" ( in my opinion )
Old 08-18-2006, 05:57 PM   #50
nickthaskater

Why am I 'likewise retarded', pray tell?
Old 08-19-2006, 01:08 AM   #51
saadie
Regular User

^^ LOL ...

Originally Posted by nickthaskater
Schumacher has been successful wherever he has been. He's very talented, and very good, get over it.

http://www.mschumacher.com/history.html

Scroll to the bottom for a nice little list of what he's done, from karting up to F1.
dood ..... .
everybody accepts that he is a great driver ...
but hes one farging bitch cheating bastard lieing whore .. hes got no sportsmanship ..... get over it ...
Old 08-19-2006, 01:24 AM   #52
nickthaskater

The stats page was in reply to the comment about sticking Schumacher at RBR and teaching the fanboys a lesson.
Old 08-19-2006, 02:38 AM   #53
saadie
Regular User

you never get anything strait do you .... :roll: .....

anyway .....
Old 08-19-2006, 03:22 AM   #54
nickthaskater

In case the point wasn't clear, I was merely showing that he's had more than his share of success regardless of what he was driving. Putting him in an RBR would slow him down yes, but I doubt he would be any less impressive. If anything, it'd teach the whiny little haters a good lesson, not the fanboys.

But as you said, anyways....
Old 08-19-2006, 09:17 AM   #55
snacky
Regular User

Schu's tier 1 for dirty tricks. Look what happened at Monaco. Another time, I saw on TV he was doing some indoor arena racing. When it looked like he was going to get beat, he completely backed off the throttle and said " oh I though the race was over."

Given Schu raced on the same team and beat piquet and patrese, he must be better than they. but still isn't in the same class of senna or prost in terms of poles/race entered and wins/race entered.

Going back to JV and JPM. Both won INDY500 and then moved to F1 to compete at the highest level there. Ronin points both have been beaten by their teamates and Schu's never been beaten by a teamate ( barachello once or twice maybe). Who's the fastest guy in f1 right now? It's debatable if they're in different cars isn't it? I'm thinking alonso and kimi.
Old 08-21-2006, 01:56 PM   #56
5vz-fe
Regular User

Originally Posted by snacky
Going back to JV and JPM. Both won INDY500 and then moved to F1 to compete at the highest level there
When JV moves to Williams.....Williams's car performance is almost at peak.

When JPM move to Williams....initially, the car is not that good, but the BMW power is considered to be the most powerful in the grid.

They didn't compete at the highest level, but their team is
Old 08-22-2006, 06:19 AM   #57
bultaco_metralla
Regular User

i think he was trying to be remembered forever as the guy who said the 7 world champion, Michael Schumacher, wasnt going to be remembered!!

For those who love him, like me, its impossible to forget, even for those who hate him!!

Schumacher wont be remembered by those who dont see F1 !!! I Bet i will be here in the year 2020 spamming about Schumacher's last test to the new Ferrari