Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 10-16-2003, 11:42 PM   #16
themailman34
Regular User

Originally Posted by Kangaroo Boy
learn how to spell...WTF, London,on,canada?Where the hell is that?For 21 year old,I thought you would be very well educated.
acutally, there is nothing wrong with that spelling

He lives in London (city), Ontario (province), Canada (country)........but he used a shortform
themailman34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 12:36 AM   #17
callen
Regular User

London, ON(ontario for those unaware of canadas provincial abreviations) Canada. i dont see the gramatical errors you're rudely refering to. My spelling and grammar is perfectly acceptable mr kangaroo, but i thank you for you're interest in my profile.
Old 10-17-2003, 01:29 AM   #18
geekdiggy
Regular User

Originally Posted by Kangaroo Boy
learn how to spell...WTF, London,on,canada?Where the hell is that?For 21 year old,I thought you would be very well educated.
congratulations on being dumb

you recieve today's now-i-look-like-a-fucking-morong award

tarta
geekdiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 02:16 AM   #19
fedezyl
Regular User

Let the Flames beggin...

fedezyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 04:00 AM   #20
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by justin syder
Originally Posted by TT
5.9 is actually not high.. some members around here have a steady 15+ the problem is we already saw many members with suddently a 20+ posts per day, desperately trying to have the vids... and after that, nothing... 0/day...
i know that 5.9 isnt that high but it really is in the sense that he has been here fro 10 days, TEN!! too high posting average and posts for a 10 day newbie.
ok... callen has admitted that he fucked up...said sorry for the inconvience he caused everyone.... and promised no more spam attacks in the future....we have had some fun with his profile now....(that he took very well)....

can we leave him alone now and move on please....
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2003, 09:37 AM   #21
Kangaroo Boy
Regular User

Originally Posted by callen
after changing my profile i looked around at a few other ones. my posting isnt even that high, even among new members. i found a member(no need to name names) whos been here a few days longer than i have and is posting just shy of 10 a day. im just tryin to post interesting info and shit and maybe download a few vids. not tryin to do neone harm 8)
^^^(anyone harm) Justing pointing that out,.You made Mistake.Sorry being a cock to you ya.Your human,I shouldn't snap. But I will snap at this.

congratulations on being dumb

you recieve today's now-i-look-like-a-fucking-morong award

tarta
Why are you such a cockhead to me Geekdiggy?Like when I posted that thing about who is your favourite race car driver,you where being a smartarse.
Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 5:45 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the real question is
Does it matter?
no the real question is can u ever be civil with people and not be a dick all the time
Okay,sorry callen,I made a mistake.
Old 10-17-2003, 05:11 PM   #22
TT

Originally Posted by Jabba
Originally Posted by justin syder
Originally Posted by TT
5.9 is actually not high.. some members around here have a steady 15+ the problem is we already saw many members with suddently a 20+ posts per day, desperately trying to have the vids... and after that, nothing... 0/day...
i know that 5.9 isnt that high but it really is in the sense that he has been here fro 10 days, TEN!! too high posting average and posts for a 10 day newbie.
ok... callen has admitted that he fucked up...said sorry for the inconvience he caused everyone.... and promised no more spam attacks in the future....we have had some fun with his profile now....(that he took very well)....

can we leave him alone now and move on please....
ok jabba, agreed, callen is officially out of the dog house.
Old 10-17-2003, 05:46 PM   #23
HoboPie
Regular User

The city is London, the province is Ontario, the country is Canada.

Not too tough.

edit: oh man, that was late.... damn