Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 10-05-2003, 03:53 PM   #1
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Default Riding with Funkmaster Flex

I guess everyone knows Funkmaster Flex. In case you don't (you really don't want to , he's a stupid "gangsta'" wannabe dumbass who thinks he knows cars! "Riding with Funkmaster Flex" was aired last night on A&E (I think-channel 31 for Canada) at 7.30 E.T. I only saw the second part and it almost made me puke. It was Funkmaster Flex with stupid fucking Nelly (please excuse my excessive use of foul language, but this show pissed me off!) showing off some of nelly's cars! The dumbass fuck has a gay-blue Escalade all fucked up, riding on 24' chrome (that have spinning blades) DUBs. He also had a hummer riding on 24' unique (custom made for fucking nelly ) beaner rims (the type with 100 gold spokes. I swear, I've never seen so much poor taste in my entire life! This show has made me hate stupid rappers even more!

<---you can see Nelly's Escalade in the background
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2003, 03:57 PM   #2
BADMIHAI
Regular User

http://www.blackcollegewire.org/cult...lex/printable/ Here's a link about the show for more details. BTW: It was aired on Spike TV!
Old 10-05-2003, 04:00 PM   #3
BADMIHAI
Regular User

I mean c'mon...what's the fucking point in puting spoked beaner rims on a Hummer? You know that ain't going off-road. "Aaight?"-it seems Nelly has a verbal thingy for "Aaight"...he uses it after every two words or so.
Old 10-05-2003, 04:03 PM   #4
BADMIHAI
Regular User

And one more thing...I think one of these dumbass rappers (I can't remember which-they all look-talk the same) had a yellow 360 Modena with "Naws" on it.
Oh man, now I'm pissed!
Old 10-05-2003, 04:35 PM   #5
Johns
Regular User

Ridin with FunkFlex is not about puttin 24s on an escalade. I watched every episode and its mostly about him and his team "Bartwell" hookin up other rappers old school muscle cars!! FunkFlex DOES know ALOT of his shit about cadillacs and other old schoolers or lowriders!! I was surprised at all the shit he knows and i thought I new alot of shit! at first before watchin the show I thought the same thing u did but after I watched it I change my mind about him and give him props!

also what is ur problem with rappers, most of these guys grew up broke ass shit and now that they have money they want to have fun. everyone has their own style and can do waeva the fuck with their money. Ive seen people do crazy shit with their money that I think is stupid but who cares its not ur money their usin
Johns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2003, 04:45 PM   #6
666fast
Regular User

Johns pretty much summed it up. Flex does know quite a bit about the cars. I didn't see the one with Nelly, although I bet it sucked.
Anyone see when Flex had his annual car show? Badass stuff. Wyclef Jean showed up with a McLaren F1, a Pagani Zonda and an old school caddilac with a mink interior!
Old 10-05-2003, 04:47 PM   #7
TT
Regular User

Dang, now I'm puzzled I'd like to see some episodes Kazaa?
Old 10-05-2003, 04:57 PM   #8
666fast
Regular User

Here is a bit of stuff for you to check out TT.
This is his company, Team Baurtwell
http://www.teambaurtwell.com/index.html

Here is the official site, with a couple streaming videos
http://www.spiketv.com/shows/funkmaster/
Old 10-05-2003, 05:02 PM   #9
TT
Regular User

Thanks dude, will check out as soon as I'll be done with Used Car Heaven PR4
Old 10-05-2003, 10:04 PM   #10
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Originally Posted by Johns

also what is ur problem with rappers, most of these guys grew up broke ass shit and now that they have money they want to have fun. everyone has their own style and can do waeva the fuck with their money. Ive seen people do crazy shit with their money that I think is stupid but who cares its not ur money their usin
Man fuck them. They're stupid monkeys! They don't deserve to be so rich!
Old 10-06-2003, 04:26 AM   #11
novass
Regular User

im gonna have to agree with Johns. ive seen every episode since its aired and i like it. i love muscle cars and Flex does too. i may never own a lowrider or an Escalade with 24s in my life, but i still like seeing what other people do when they customize their cars. watchin cars from other genres (ricers, lowriders, etc.) gives me ideas to use on my own cars and since each market has a different set of products, there are a lot of things out there i wouldnt otherwise know, but now i can apply them in my cars.

"Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
-Mahatma Gandhi
novass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2003, 05:22 AM   #12
draak666
Regular User

BADMIHAI, we're used to your foul language, so you don't have to apologise. Besides, that what you get with this rap shit.

I like hiphop. But I don't like the assholes with an attitude in the business. It pisses me off to see them drive cool cars.
draak666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2003, 07:25 AM   #13
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Originally Posted by draak666
BADMIHAI, we're used to your foul language, so you don't have to apologise. Besides, that what you get with this rap shit.

I like hiphop. But I don't like the assholes with an attitude in the business. It pisses me off to see them drive cool cars.
Cheers mate! Glad to see someone shares my opinion.
Old 10-06-2003, 08:37 AM   #14
stradale
Regular User

The MTV Cribs car special made me sick and furious, so I guess I'm lucky we can't watch this shit here. I hate it when those assholes fuck up beautiful cars like Ferrari's, Lamborghini's and Aston Martins. I don't care what they do to Escalades etc, but it's a shame they mess up thoroughbreds too. Complete lack of taste and knowledge... I hope I never have to see it again.
Old 10-06-2003, 03:12 PM   #15
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Originally Posted by stradale
The MTV Cribs car special made me sick and furious, so I guess I'm lucky we can't watch this shit here. I hate it when those assholes fuck up beautiful cars like Ferrari's, Lamborghini's and Aston Martins. I don't care what they do to Escalades etc, but it's a shame they mess up thoroughbreds too. Complete lack of taste and knowledge... I hope I never have to see it again.
Yes, that was also discusting! Especially for me to see Ferraris and Lamborghinis fucked up like that! I grew up in Italy, and Ferrari is THE CAR for me. It's music to my ears. To see them put N2O and DUBs on Ferraris makes me angry! Very angry! I would fucking shoot those bitches myself if I had an opportunity....maybe I'd just kick their fucking asses.