Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat > Car Gallery

Old 03-21-2004, 07:40 PM   #31
italian_stalion_32
Regular User

no offence but its not a 2 wheeler its actually 4
italian_stalion_32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2004, 11:18 PM   #32
agllp
Regular User

its most ugly moto, but whit enought power
Old 03-22-2004, 09:21 PM   #33
enfermin
Regular User

that (what is it?) looks really nice.....it must accelerate like an f1, but doesn't it looks really uncunfortable to ride......the legs of that old man are on fire too...
enfermin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 11:39 AM   #34
oantob
Regular User

2 wheels is just a way to describe a bike, (a viper bike) but not that i miss count the wheels...
Old 03-23-2004, 01:14 PM   #35
Fleischmann
Regular User

I wonder where they got that magic 676km/h number. I seriously doubt if anyone tested it. Anyway, fitting a bike with a Viper V10 engine is simply stupid.
Old 03-24-2004, 12:56 AM   #36
possessed_beaver
Regular User

Originally Posted by The359
Originally Posted by possessed_beaver
A lot of Americans like to have cruisers for motorcycles, because America has lots of straight and narrow highways that don't require great handling ability. The roads here are mostly flat as well.
ok that quote wins my vote, for argument why america makes shit cars..

please read that statment to yourself a few times..

then realise how stupid it is!
I'd love for you to point out what is wrong with my statement. I'd also like for you to point out a country that DOESN'T make shit cars. :roll:
saying america has alot of strait roads is no justification for saying they can make crap cars and bike's that cannot cnr!!

country's that don't make shit cars
ITALY!
GERMANY!

and out of the houndrands and thousands of miles of road in america im sure it aint all strait, but infact very varied!!
possessed_beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 12:59 AM   #37
bluesbrother60
Regular User

I LOVE IT. What a great philosophy to live by. Take the biggest engine you can find and mount it to the lightest thing you can find. What an ingenious idea. Kudos to Dodge!!!
http://www.geocities.com/britracer60/my_bmw.html
bluesbrother60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 06:02 PM   #38
bmagni
Regular User

its non sense for me. though i like it, but i wouldnt buy it, i like harleys and ducatis.. if i want something fast n thrilling i prefer drvivng cars
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 06:34 PM   #39
sentra_dude

I think the Tomahawk is pretty dumb...and it is way too heavy, almost 1500lbs, that's nearly 3x what most bikes weigh. Not to jump on the Hayabusa bandwagon, but a stock Hayabusa weighs ~500lbs and has about 175hp...so if you do the math, a stock hayabusa has a better power to weight ratio. So that makes the $250K Tomahawk look pretty silly IMO...beat by a $10,900 Suzuki. That also makes me think Dodge's constantly changing topspeed claims are total bullshit.

A lot of Americans like to have cruisers for motorcycles, because America has lots of straight and narrow highways that don't require great handling ability. The roads here are mostly flat as well.
ok that quote wins my vote, for argument why america makes shit cars..

please read that statment to yourself a few times..

then realise how stupid it is!
I'd love for you to point out what is wrong with my statement. I'd also like for you to point out a country that DOESN'T make shit cars. :roll:
saying america has alot of strait roads is no justification for saying they can make crap cars and bike's that cannot cnr!!

country's that don't make shit cars
ITALY!
GERMANY!

and out of the houndrands and thousands of miles of road in america im sure it aint all strait, but infact very varied!!
Dude?!?! wtf, chill out man. All he's saying is there are people in America who like to cruise instead of burn up the pavement when they ride...and there are a lot of roads in America that cater to cruising, so it is popular. He never said that was an excuse to build bad cars or motorcycles.

------------
1992 Toyota Celica GT 5spd, intake.
sentra_dude is offline   Reply With Quote