Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Old 08-07-2007, 02:20 PM   #61
gangajas
Regular User

Originally Posted by 5vz-fe
Originally Posted by gangajas
Originally Posted by Mattk
^Actually, if F1's Lance Bass doesn't win this year, I reckon he'll get dumped by Ron Dennis because he reckons he is more trouble than he is worth.
Obviously Dennis won't fire his spoiled child, on the other hand, he will fire the driver that has developed the car and has given McLaren the chance of winning the Championship.
At least LH won't blame the team when he doesn't win. He track record is nothing other than spectacular.
What? Don't you remember Monaco? Because of his protests the FIA opened an investigation against McLaren
gangajas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 02:38 PM   #62
bultaco_metralla
Regular User

saadie got owned
Old 08-07-2007, 04:18 PM   #63
saadie
Regular User

lol .. whatever ....

im standing by my point ... the team knew hamilton is coming ... why did they hold alonso .... he could've exited the pits and let raikkonen pass .. ...
Old 08-07-2007, 04:32 PM   #64
gangajas
Regular User

Originally Posted by saadie
lhe could've exited the pits and let raikkonen pass .. ...
Are you joking? Do you know how a slower driver affect to the aerodynamics of the faster driver behind him?
Old 08-08-2007, 04:07 PM   #65
gangajas
Regular User

Originally Posted by dani_d_mas
Damn, the most exciting F1 weekend of the year and I'm on vacation :roll:

After catching up, watching vids (of the spanish press, the best ones LOL! :roll: ) and reading articles... seems that F1's Lance Bass has signed his way off McLaren for 2008. What a fucktard. If I were Ron Denis, I would fire F1's Lance Bass inmediately, and compete with Gary Paffet or De La Rosa for the rest of the season. Afterall, this is way worse than the reason why Ron fired Montoya last year :bah:

Rumours? Jean Todt saying that they won't sign F1's Lance Bass while he's on charge. And I don't see Hamilton going to Italy next year either. Seems like a very bad move by F1's Lance Bass... no one wants a whinny bitch in his team like the spaniard, and I think he'll have trouble to find a winning car for 2008 :roll: :fuck:
I think that Alonso has a much better image than Hamilton in the paddock of F1. Most of the drivers can't stand Hamilton because of the privileges that he recieves from his team and the FIA and also because he didn't want to become a member of the GPDA. And you have to remember that his attitude has put his team in troubles at least three times this season (Autralia, Monaco and Hungary).

And the team managers know that Alonso is nowadays the best driver of the grid developing a car, they also now that Hamilton copies Alonso's set-up and that when he has done his own set-up, his performance has been mediocre (British GP).

Teams like BMW would be very happy having Alonso in their line up.
Old 08-08-2007, 05:40 PM   #66
saadie
Regular User

like i said .... alot of people will be saying alot of different thing .. no reason to get into this mess cuzz you never know who is right and who is wrong ....

Originally Posted by saadie
lhe could've exited the pits and let raikkonen pass .. ...
Are you joking? Do you know how a slower driver affect to the aerodynamics of the faster driver behind him?
only on the corners .. but still . .100km makes negligible difference ...
and like i said ... it would've hapenned on the track against two teams which is fairly understandable ....
by not sending out alonso .. mclaren pretty much destroyed itself ...
Old 08-08-2007, 05:42 PM   #67
gangajas
Regular User

they also now that Hamilton copies F1's Lance Bass's set-up and that when he has done his own set-up, his performance has been mediocre (British GP).
Sorry mate, but that's plain stupid.

Don't believe the bald guy from Tele5 mate, he's full of BS... :bah:
Hamilton has admitted it.

I don't like Alonso, but it is quite clear that Hamilton is much worse than him at all levels. Hamilton is making me like Alonso, he is that bad!
Old 08-08-2007, 05:47 PM   #68
saadie
Regular User

i am pretty sure alot of drivers take their team mates setting( who are more experienced) and modify them according to their requirments .. no big deal in it ....
:roll:
Old 08-08-2007, 06:29 PM   #69
gangajas
Regular User

^ exactly... they took the other driving settings as a starting point to start working on them to have the car more suited to their driving style. It's a team work afterall.
Well, someone should explain that to Hamilton, because he doesn't respect the team discipline (he even insults his boss) and he does whatever he wants whenever he wants. And when he doesn't win he can't stop whining (Australia, Monaco, Hungary Qualification), putting his own team in serious trouble.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:36 PM   #70
saadie
Regular User

... i dont get it ..
you are not realated to F1 or F1 politc by any way .. are you ? ... im guessing you are not ....
why do you care so much? ...
watch, enjoy and laugh at the racing ... the fights the controversies