Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Old 07-31-2008, 12:33 AM   #76
Pokiou
Regular User

i think his well mannered. Do you want him to kick over a photographer do you ??? do you know why he can be arrogant.. CAUSE HE CAN... he is by far one of the BEST drivers out there.
Pokiou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 08:24 AM   #77
sprakzilla
Regular User

britneys got talent!! NOT!
sprakzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 10:04 PM   #78
Mattk
Regular User

do you know why he can be arrogant.. CAUSE HE CAN... he is by far one of the BEST drivers out there.
That's no excuse. Just because you can doesn't mean you should. Besides, he's an ambassador for his team and the sport, so he actually can't act like a dickhead in front of the media.
Old 08-01-2008, 10:11 AM   #79
Pokiou
Regular User

I fail to see where he has acting like an arsehole!
Old 08-03-2008, 01:09 PM   #80
sanj
Regular User

Originally Posted by Pokiou View Post
i think his well mannered. Do you want him to kick over a photographer do you ??? do you know why he can be arrogant.. CAUSE HE CAN... he is by far one of the BEST drivers out there.
i don't think hammilton is a good driver, because he start at F1 racing in a good tean and he's lucky in the races. He can't compare himself to Senna, he's starting the carrer yet and he's not even won a champioship.

I preffer much more Felipe Massa, he always trying to do he's best in the race.
sanj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 10:53 PM   #81
Pokiou
Regular User

The best is just not cutting it.. he fails over and over again.. Massa is a Failed F1 pilot..

Hamilton can compare him self to who ever he wants... Nigel Mansel the Stig even I don’t care.. He can cause that’s what his aiming for... One day there is going to be another racer out there that’s going to say i want to be like Hamilton.

So Sanj, your point here is irrelevant.

Its called comparison and idolising.
Old 08-04-2008, 08:22 AM   #82
schumigirl1956
Regular User

Default Lewis Hamilton Arrogant.

I agree he is very arrogant also rather a big headed bragger on a certain website he claims he is better than Michael Schumacher and over take Michael achievements and titles, he should be so lucky he never will, he has a great deal to learn, he will never be like Michael. I agree with Michael that Lewis has to learn to be more patient since that incident in Canadahe should check the pit lane lights and stop boasting too much, Lewis was invited to race with Schumi at The Race of Champions instead of Jenson Button, they asked him why didnt you go, he says he was afraid of Michael beating him. well this shows you Lewis hasnt got what it takes.silly lad, its time he grew up and face it that he isnt as clever as he makes out to be.
schumigirl1956 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 09:56 AM   #83
SHIZL
Regular User

all f1 pilots are arrogant this goes without saying and and schumigirl certain websites arnt him saying it and schumi isnt racing right now apples and oranges and again what hamilton has done in his first year nobody can compare with it and one more thing he is racing without computer aids or at least the ones that matter thats more than most f1 pilots can say over the last 30 years i havent seen a better wet weather pilot since jacky ickx this sport is full of pompeus arses to single out one that will be one of the greats is arrogant
SHIZL is offline   Reply With Quote