Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > American Cars

American Cars Area dedicated to American Cars from Classic, Muscle, to Modern!

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2007, 07:25 PM   #46
nthfinity
Regular User

Originally Posted by brembo
Originally Posted by nthfinity
clear anti american car sentiment here based on clear bias rather then any stout fact.
Yes and somehow American car makers does something magical and make an uber luxury car for the cost of 4 RR rims, its like with the vette where they make the best supercar ever for the price of an Enzo door handle and it outhandles everything....

I am impressed, but for me it doesnt hold true, I have seen and been inside a Lincoln towncar and for me thats not full out luxury...

each to its own I have no problem with you guys feeling its on par with the Rolls, why are you so obssesed with getting me into the American way of thinking of luxury....
Nobody ever called the Towncar the ultimate uber luxury sedan; but rather the ultimate cruiser for comfort while also being luxurious; and putting quality materials where they matter... to aid comfort... you aren't about to tell me that the Bently Flying Spurr's control panels are luxurious, are you? coming from a lowly VW; with cheap plastics that feel tacky while also surrounded by soft leathers and woods... besides the more aggressive chassis, 550 hp engine, awd, exterior styling, price, and top speed... what is really different about them?

the vette does handle better then the uber Ferrari 430, 575, 612, 599 we have today, and comes close to the GT3... this is bar none fact.

why the hell are you bringing that up? The anti american sentiment you hold is beyond comprehension.

Espen, in this argument, you have lost, continue to lose, and have nowhere to go.

this thread has run it's due course; ultimately, you wont change your mind no matter how wrong you are.
Closed Thread