Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Scale Models

Scale Models Discuss your model collections in here inc R/C models

Old 10-14-2006, 02:26 AM   #1
5.7 V10
Regular User

Default The Model you will not believe exists!

Pagani Zonda F: 1:5 scale

- Model in scale ==Euro 15,000
- Base in carbon == Euro 1,000

Yes, 16,000 Euros!!

We are proud to announce "Zonda Avional 1:5 Model" the exclusive limited series Zonda F scale model. Machined from a 162 kg Avionalš block, the finished model turns out at 26kg and reproduces in every detail the Zonda F in the Coupe Roadster version, in a 1:5 scale. The milling is performed on the basis of the original drawings from the production vehicle. Each detail of the car is finished meticulously, from the spoilers to the tyre tread and the smallest details such as the brake callipers and wing mirrors. The delicate parts require 7 days of work by the skilled hand of an expert artisan. These operations will be performed for 50 times, exactly as with the real car, where 25 Coupe and 25 Roadsters will be built. The scale models carry the chassis numbers of their full size counterparts which will be engraved in a tag alongside the owner's name and the model type. Each scale model is accompanied by certificate of authenticity and a dedication signed personally by Horacio Pagani. The optional base styled by Modena Design is made in the Zonda's carbon fibre fabric. The package is completed by a wooden case containing either the scale model or the scale model with the carbon fibre base. Zonda Avional 1:5 Model is sold with an original copy of a project sheet showing the plain 4-views of the car as a special gift. This precious sheet, sized 840 x 594 mm, is printed on the same paper actually in use inside the Pagani Automobili style center. A full colour print showing the side view of the car and another one viewing the 3d project are enclosed. Both the prints are sized 840 x 594 mm and signed in original by Mr. Horacio Pagani himself. We remain at your disposal for any information you should require and would be glad to welcome you to the factory, where the scale model is on display in our showroom."

5.7 V10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 02:35 AM   #2
saadie
Regular User

awsome ....

not worth it IMO ..

if i get a really detailed 3d model .. i can make one myself .. it would be allott cheaper
Old 10-14-2006, 11:14 AM   #3
sentra_dude

Daaaang that's expensive! Its cool, but I'd much rather have a more 'realistic' looking model than that.

------------
1992 Toyota Celica GT 5spd, intake.
sentra_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 11:16 AM   #4
momodels
Regular User

Originally Posted by saadie
awsome ....

not worth it IMO ..

if i get a really detailed 3d model .. i can make one myself .. it would be allott cheaper
I agree, looks great but not that much. And it´s not in 1:18

...as ever, the magic is in a details...
momodels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 05:36 PM   #5
gigdy
Regular User

id rather buy a bunch of crappy ass real cars then crash them.
Old 10-14-2006, 10:45 PM   #6
Mattk
Regular User

I'd rather spend that money on a real car. Not a bad model, though.