Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Old 11-09-2004, 02:40 PM   #1
m3mys3lf4ndi
Regular User

Default heh - again :D what we've got!?! for all racin maniacs

I dont know guys how many of U enjoy motogp but for me is far more interesting then Formula 1

and heres what we ve got!
http://motogp.tiscali.com/en/motogp/....htm?menu=home

m3mys3lf4ndi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 03:40 PM   #2
mk2 fan
Regular User

Whoo i think moto GP rulex against F1 its so much more interesting thanks for the link
Old 11-09-2004, 05:42 PM   #3
m3mys3lf4ndi
Regular User

Originally Posted by mk2 fan
Whoo i think moto GP rulex against F1 its so much more interesting
so do I
but this dvd was made at the time when it was GP500 (500cc two-stroke engines, 190 hp / 140kg :] ) and now they were given 999cc four-stroke reachin sth about 240-50 hp at almost the same weight ;D thats why it goes over 340 km/h

Old 11-09-2004, 06:33 PM   #4
mk2 fan
Regular User

yeah im not too sure about all the things to do with performance and engineering behind the motogp, the main realon i like it is just for the entertainment of watching it

For me rallying is alot better
Old 11-09-2004, 07:45 PM   #5
m3mys3lf4ndi
Regular User

basicly most of people doesnt see the diference betwen racing and rallying - but the difference is HUGE - its like comparing tenis to ping-pong - heres a car, and heres the car but good race driver propably never gonna be good rallyer and same opposit side good rallyer propably wont show too much in racing.
for me racing is much better than rallying coz at least U can see your opponent and U've got less marigin for mistake (if U kno what i mean-on special stages rallying drivers are havin a lot of slight mistakes (im not talkng about fallin of the clif ) - but on race track - one mistake and U at least can lost couple of positions - which - belive me is v.hard to earn back if U R not Valentino of course - haha )

Old 11-10-2004, 08:22 AM   #6
OVERLORD_CHRIS
Regular User

Pretty much any other racing except F1 is cool, there has not been a time i'v fliped on F1 and found M.Schumacher in the lead! but people still watch it, there is like no hope if your in 2nd or 3rd place, those 2 might as well just ride together and talk about what they are going to do after the race.

Now Valentino on the other hand is the reason i started likeing MotoGP, I have never seen a person go from 1st to last to running every one down and getting 2nd place before the race is over, at least he gives you a chance to lead when he goes down.
OVERLORD_CHRIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 10:05 AM   #7
mk2 fan
Regular User

Originally Posted by m3mys3lf4ndi
basicly most of people doesnt see the diference betwen racing and rallying - but the difference is HUGE - its like comparing tenis to ping-pong - heres a car, and heres the car but good race driver propably never gonna be good rallyer and same opposit side good rallyer propably wont show too much in racing.
for me racing is much better than rallying coz at least U can see your opponent and U've got less marigin for mistake (if U kno what i mean-on special stages rallying drivers are havin a lot of slight mistakes (im not talkng about fallin of the clif ) - but on race track - one mistake and U at least can lost couple of positions - which - belive me is v.hard to earn back if U R not Valentino of course - haha )
one mistanke in rallying can take you out of the whole event, take markko martin 7mph too fast through a corner and e flew off into the trees
mk2 fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 04:10 PM   #8
m3mys3lf4ndi
Regular User

Originally Posted by mk2 fan

one mistanke in rallying can take you out of the whole event, take markko martin 7mph too fast through a corner and e flew off into the trees
yup - but its not a slight mistake - when U traveling on the maximum possible limit 7 mph makes HUGE difference - slight mistake is when he goes like 5 kmh too fast - it gives "only" unnessesary slide - and as a spectator U propably wouldn even notice that sth went a bit worng

Old 11-23-2004, 05:45 PM   #9
Pimp Racer
Regular User

Hmm.. I wonder if its on ebay?
Pimp Racer is offline   Reply With Quote