Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Old 03-20-2007, 10:21 AM   #76
bultaco_metralla
Regular User

Originally Posted by 5vz-fe
I think we should look into replace Ron into some nick name like that spanish foo LOL
I dont think so, in fact im fucking angry with the A.lonso nickname, this is an international forum and supossed to respect all opinions of their members... i dont have ever swear at raikkonen or Schumi or you, but you always swearing at Alonso... FU YOU NERDS
Old 03-20-2007, 10:58 AM   #77
RAMMIUS
Regular User

LOL , if even spanish guys bash Alonso, then definetly is something wrong with the little prick. :roll:
Old 03-20-2007, 11:09 AM   #78
saadie
Regular User

LOLOL .. even if their win was compromised because of heidfeld's streategy ... its soo constipated of ron dennis to say some bullshit like that haha ....
mclaren was no where near ferrari anyway 0X
Old 03-20-2007, 11:15 AM   #79
5vz-fe
Regular User

Originally Posted by bultaco_metralla
I think we should look into replace Ron into some nick name like that spanish foo LOL
I dont think so, in fact im fucking angry with the A.lonso nickname, this is an international forum and supossed to respect all opinions of their members... i dont have ever swear at raikkonen or Schumi or you, but you always swearing at that spanish foo... FU YOU NERDS
This is a forum owned by Jabba. He can pretty much do whatever he wants. You are in a democratic forum where majority rules. You really need to chill. Even if the name got replace, I don't believe it is stopping you from expressing your opinion towards him. If you are pissed on small little things like this in life, how are you gonna tackle bigger things? Suck it up and move on.
Old 03-20-2007, 11:59 AM   #80
5vz-fe
Regular User

I like the first one better, you know, be more factual LOL
Old 03-20-2007, 12:49 PM   #81
TopGearNL
Regular User

Originally Posted by dani_d_mas
I'd change 'that spanish foo' for Asslonso or Alonslow - just to have something different for the 2007 season
I agree to that, both will do!
Old 03-20-2007, 01:11 PM   #82
Max Power

i vote for 'fat alice'
Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 04:28 PM   #83
bultaco_metralla
Regular User

Originally Posted by bultaco_metralla
I dont think so, in fact im fucking angry with the A.lonso nickname, this is an international forum and supossed to respect all opinions of their members... i dont have ever swear at raikkonen or Schumi or you, but you always swearing at that spanish foo... FU YOU NERDS
This is a forum owned by Jabba. He can pretty much do whatever he wants. You are in a democratic forum where majority rules. You really need to chill. Even if the name got replace, I don't believe it is stopping you from expressing your opinion towards him. If you are pissed on small little things like this in life, how are you gonna tackle bigger things? Suck it up and move on.
the nickname is just the top of all the swears and wishes of die for Alonso... anyway i should have added some smileys in my messange cause i didnt want to seem so angry or make it personally, im spanish and sometimes i cant write as i think LOL im enought chilled
Old 03-20-2007, 04:34 PM   #84
5vz-fe
Regular User

^Cool
Old 03-20-2007, 04:38 PM   #85
blinkmeat
Regular User

spanish foo is perfect!

What a cock :roll:
blinkmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 04:39 PM   #86
TopGearNL
Regular User

alonso, alonso, alonso
Old 03-20-2007, 07:07 PM   #87
bultaco_metralla
Regular User

LOOOOOoooooOOOOoooooOOOOOOooooOOOOOL

and btw try tto search "that spanish foo" , the exact words, you will only find results in JW !!! 4 pages of Google LOl
Old 03-20-2007, 11:54 PM   #88
5vz-fe
Regular User

LOL, damn that Google engine is powerful
Old 03-21-2007, 12:21 PM   #89
blue8
Regular User

More on the flexi-floor issue (from F1-Live):
Alongside Ferrari, it has emerged that Swiss-German squad BMW Sauber is also implicated in F1's new controversy about allegedly moveable floors.

It has been reported that the under-bodies of the teams' single seaters, which may lower at speed to give a performance advantage in a straight line, came under scrutiny by rivals and the governing body in Australia.

The FIA did not answer a request for comment.

Other news(?)
Lauda hits out at Todt's podium antics
Todt seemed far too happy says Lauda...

Former champion Niki Lauda has hit out at Ferrari's Jean Todt for acting insincerely and disrespectfully on the Australian Grand Prix podium.

The 58-year-old Austrian, who won his first two drivers' titles for the Maranello based marque, watched the Melbourne ceremony from the foot of the podium as a commentator for the German TV station RTL.

Lauda heralded Kimi Raikkonen's win from pole and observed that Ferrari has handled 'the transition from Schumacher to Kimi perfectly.'

But he hit out at Todt's antics on the podium, accusing the Frenchman of feigning a close relationship with Raikkonen.

"I have to condemn his behaviour," Lauda said, pointing out that Todt has often compared his relationship with Schumacher as fatherly, which was developed over more than a decade through handfuls of constructors' and drivers' championships.
Cliquez ici...

Lauda said of Todt: "He was acting as if his best buddy Schumacher had just won."

After the champagne-soaked celebrations, reporters asked Todt about his relationship with Kimi.

"It is professional and friendly, and everyone can see that Kimi smiles much more than in the past," he said. "Everyone is really happy. I really enjoyed being on the podium with him."

:roll: ^ I don't see anything wrong here. "...condemn his behavior" (?!?)

blue8 is offline   Reply With Quote