Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Lamborghini > Lamborghini Pictures and Videos

Old 08-25-2006, 02:01 PM   #76
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by 852121

Actually, don't respond since I am not going to read it. (You probably will though since the internet is your life)
What a pathetic and childish thing to say. May I ask how old you are ?
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 02:03 PM   #77
Regular User

hmm my real age is 12 but I try to pretend that I am 24
852121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 02:40 PM   #78
RC45
Regular User

I was searching for more information on this crash and I found it. Unfortunately, it was paired with two aged men fighting each other like little children over the internet.
Yes.. and your point?

What questions me though is how an idea of Hizb'Allah killing Lebanese infants was concieved.
Because they do... right? I take it you are a hezbollah supporter then..? right?
My guess is the radical Texan in you forced that response. Noticing that you are either on the far left or the far right, don't respond to that.
Soyou want me to respond - or you don't?

Looking at all of the arguments you have gotten into on this website, you remind me of O'Reilly and Nancy Grace.
Both are a little extreme - but seem to be banking some coin...

It seems that you have never been in a debate since your responses to everyone are as ignorant as the citizens of New York.
Ignorant as the citizens of New York? Interesting - New York is not really a country.. so I would rather refer to them as residents... but why would say they are ignorant?

Is that why your cousin flew a plane inot the WTC?

Tip: being loud does not make you win. I wonder if you actually get into discussions in real life.
Loud always wins.. and I never need to discuss things in real life - I am never wrong.. nothing to discuss.

FYI, the Firestone/Ford debacle was mutually a driver error
Totally moot information - the point was that even a "regular vehicle" can kill you - whether self induced or because of equipment failure..
--being that most of the idiots on the road jolt their steering wheels when their tires fail.
Which still puts the root cause of the accident at equipment failure... so again - whats the point?

I don't need to explain. You can inform yourself. The internet is more than a forum.
No? Really?

Wait... let me guess - you are that other chaps host in connecticut... I bet you are..

Actually, don't respond since I am not going to read it. (You probably will though since the internet is your life)
Damn.. I only just read this bit that you didn't want me to respond... shoot... oh well no going back now.

Yep - the internet is my life.. I live in a basement and have never been outside in the sun ever.

I am ModemMan...

[note: the above response was made so that the original requestor can have some of my original musings - he/she/they may want to print this post out and frame it - then bring it out at family functions to discuss and laugh at my expense. ]
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 03:08 PM   #79
saadie
Regular User

RC .. lol ... let it go ..

this tread needs to be locked ... since .. like .. everything has already been said
Old 08-25-2006, 03:09 PM   #80
5vz-fe
Regular User

So interesting that this guy actually register and activate his account only to post that he's not gonna read something we posted.
Old 08-25-2006, 03:26 PM   #81
nthfinity
Regular User

Originally Posted by 5vz-fe
So interesting that this guy actually register and activate his account only to post that he's not gonna read something we posted.
and seemed to post twice, but has a post count of 1
Old 08-25-2006, 03:33 PM   #82
a007apl
Regular User

Originally Posted by saadie

this tread needs to be locked ..
a007apl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 07:35 PM   #83
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45

I am ModemMan...
LOL
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 09:43 PM   #84
philip
Regular User

[quote="852121"]
What questions me though is how an idea of Hizb'Allah killing Lebanese infants was concieved.

Hisbolla, hezbollah, Hizb'allah, and finally here Hizb'Allah when there is so little to know about 852121, some items stand out and seem somehow more important.