Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 06-04-2004, 11:25 AM   #1
sau_mathur
Regular User

Default Lambo Gallardo in melbourne

Was cruising after studying at a mates place (got exams starting from monday) back to my friend's car. We saw a gallardo being towed on top of a tow truck and we were like WOW...first gallardo seen in mellbourne. So anyway, started walking...and see the truck again..its pulling into this back alley. So we decided to give chase, and ti turned out to be the Lamborghini service centre's back entrance. Big sign, saying private property, but we had to sneak in. Saw the gallardo...SPEWING that i cud only get these 2 pics as they came and told us to get the fuck out of there.... but we cud see inside they had a countach, 4 murcielagos, and a racing version of the diablo (which is used in the australian supercar series).

awesome 19 inch wheels....brakes just huge...and the shape oooohhhh! i just creamed in my pants when i saw it.

im a big ferrari fan, but i guess when u see something like this, u just appreciate it a little more...!!!
sau_mathur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 11:29 AM   #2
adamwich
Regular User

Nice!
Old 06-04-2004, 11:37 AM   #3
No.1
Regular User

Nice spotting... i saw a gallardo up close for the first time yesterday (pics to come in my British motorshow thread) 8)

I like the cheesy grin and the pointing
Old 06-04-2004, 05:02 PM   #4
schnell318
Regular User

Nice car and nice colour Why is it on a towtruck, is it just being transported or did it break up?
schnell318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 08:09 PM   #5
sikx5
Regular User

hahahahahaha i know how you feel when you see such things on the road.....its a pretty rare thing up here in qld to even see a exotic.
Old 06-05-2004, 12:36 AM   #6
spd
Regular User

cool pix
spd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2004, 08:19 AM   #7
adlinyusman
Regular User

nice car, i saw one when it was launched last year in KL. Given the choice, i'd take the lambo over a 911 GT2 anyday. With E-gear of course; KL traffic is murder.

adlinyusman is offline   Reply With Quote