Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Ferrari

Ferrari Everything related to the Prancing Horse goes in here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-28-2006, 02:44 PM   #1
bobber69
Regular User

Default 360CS problems... Please help

Hi

My friend just bought a preowned 360 challenge stradale which have done 4000 km or about 2500 miles.

Unfortunately the car isn't perfect...

The problems are these;

1. When you accelerate, the car pulls gently to the left, which ofcourse can be quite scary as you often accelerate hard, in which case the car pulls harder to the left.

2. When driving quick, from about 190 km/h ~ 118 mph the car becomes Extremely twitchy and goes from side to side very quickly, in fact we slid a little when testing the car at about 230 km/h ~ 140 mph when taking a gentle corner. It is seriously impossible of driving much faster than that, since you don't wanna go sideways at that speeds.

3. When changing gear, the car moves to the right ( this might relate to the thing about the car moving left when accelerating ).

I guess that's all (apart from the car jumping to Neutral gear when pushing the "Up" paddle softly - but that's an easy problem to solve, just use more fingerpower). My friend would appreciate all the help he can get. If you have any ideas as to what the problem, or problems might be, please don't hesitate to comment.

Best regards - Bobber

Edit : sorry didn't know you wanted photos. I usually check JW and other places on the net for information on these matters, as a matter of fact the internet is the best place to get this kind of information.

How do I get pictures in here?
bobber69 is offline   Reply With Quote