Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Video and Picture Links

Video and Picture Links WORKING HTTP or FTP links only, no torrents or other P2P links.

Old 03-27-2007, 01:07 AM   #16
HeilSvenska
Regular User

EVERYONE involved in that stupid movie Redline must be set on fire NOW. :x :x :x

I'd laugh if Eddie Griffin were shot dead tomorrow.

Yes, I'm that horrible.

hmmm - which one is the stan?
*haha. I just moved my rant here.
Old 03-27-2007, 01:20 AM   #17
Minacious
Regular User

The Enzo, valued at around $1.5 million, was owned by the film's executive producer, Daniel Sadek, whose exotic car collection was featured in the movie.

Sadek said the car was beyond repair and that he had "mixed feelings" about the wreck.

"I'm glad Eddie came out of the crash OK, but my dream car got destroyed," Sadek said. "I went to my trailer for about 15 minutes and I thought, there's people dying everyday. A lot of worse things are happening in the world."
Old 03-27-2007, 01:31 AM   #18
HeilSvenska
Regular User

THAT SOB?!?!?!?!? He deserves to BURN. He destroyed his Carrera GT on purpose for that STUPID MOVIE! He deserves every bit of this. Mwahahahhahahhahahahhahhahahhahah!!! But not the car. The cars didn't deserve this at all... poor cars... suffering under stupid rich people... not smart, well-driving rich people...

*Sorry about the words with caps. I'm just very angry right now.
Old 03-27-2007, 02:39 AM   #19
ae86_16v
Regular User

On the local news, Eddie said he hit a cone and it got stuck underneath the front wheels so he was unable to turn. That's why he hit the wall.
ae86_16v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 07:16 AM   #20
fsandys
Regular User

That was horrible to watch!
Old 03-27-2007, 07:21 AM   #21
gucom
Regular User

damn that sucks
Old 03-27-2007, 08:23 AM   #22
saadie
Regular User

nice one .. i like how the nose lifted about 45 degrees
Old 03-27-2007, 09:22 AM   #23
ViperASR
Regular User

Originally Posted by saadie
nice one .. i like how the nose lifted about 45 degrees
I like how the guy behind the wall looks like hes gonna shit himself.

"plus being able call your penis master chief during sex has got to be comical at least once"-gis
ViperASR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 09:31 AM   #24
ViperASR
Regular User

Originally Posted by ae86_16v
On the local news, Eddie said he hit a cone and it got stuck underneath the front wheels so he was unable to turn. That's why he hit the wall.

If you look at the vid closely and listen to it, that is far from what happend, it was merely driver error. The cone he hit flys off to the left of the car, so thats not what caused it to understeer. If you listen and watch, you see the car begin to understeer, then he jumps on and off the throttle casuing it to understeer even worse, then he hits the wall. Then its bye bye enzo :bye:

"plus being able call your penis master chief during sex has got to be comical at least once"-gis
ViperASR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 10:16 AM   #25
qt50006
Regular User

:cry: :cry: :cry:
qt50006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 10:18 AM   #26
5vz-fe
Regular User

RWINDALE, California (AP) -- Eddie Griffin crashed a rare Ferrari Enzo worth $1.5 million into a concrete barrier while practicing at a racetrack Monday, destroying the car but escaping uninjured.

The comedian was practicing for a charity race to promote his upcoming film, "Redline," when he drove too fast around a curve at the Irwindale Speedway. Video footage showed the red sports car screeching before it ricocheted off the barrier with heavy damage to its front.

"Undercover Brother's good at karate and all the rest of that, but the brother can't drive," Griffin, referring to one his past films, said after the accident.

The film's publicist, Wendy Zocks, said Griffin was "doing OK."

"He walked away completely unscratched, but probably a little shaken," Zocks said.

The Enzo, valued at around $1.5 million, was owned by the executive producer of "Redline," Daniel Sadek, whose exotic car collection is featured in the movie.

Sadek said that the car was damaged beyond repair and that he had "mixed feelings" about the wreck.

"I'm glad Eddie came out of the crash OK, but my dream car got destroyed," Sadek said. "I went to my trailer for about 15 minutes and I thought, there's people dying every day. A lot of worse things are happening in the world."

Only 400 Ferrari Enzos were ever produced, all between 2002 and 2004.

Griffin's credits include the comedies "Undercover Brother"; "Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo" and its sequel; "Date Movie"; and "Norbit."
Old 03-27-2007, 10:23 AM   #27
philip
Regular User

So the dip shit didn't even wreck his own car. What an idot (owner and driver). Yes its always the brakes (cones) fault when you cant stop in time.
Old 03-27-2007, 10:53 AM   #28
LEXION
Regular User

Ah damn it, like there arent enough problems in the world :x

I hope Eddie works for free now...for the next 25 years, to pay that car! Ferrari's shouldnt have been shipped to USA, to many sunday drivers

My Flickr Photo sets | My YouTube Videos | Mod edit: No linking to personal business in a sig
LEXION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 11:45 AM   #29
chest3r
Regular User

It might be because of the video ( we can't see the whole track ) but that really seems bad driving. What an asshole !!! :x

It might not have hurted him, but it did hurted me :roll:
Old 03-27-2007, 01:08 PM   #30
LEXION
Regular User

another vid:

http://www.jalopnik.com/cars/news/ne...der-247371.php

My Flickr Photo sets | My YouTube Videos | Mod edit: No linking to personal business in a sig
LEXION is offline   Reply With Quote