Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Video and Picture Links

Video and Picture Links WORKING HTTP or FTP links only, no torrents or other P2P links.

Old 07-30-2005, 11:28 PM   #31
Toronto
Regular User

in asia they breed dogs as you would cattle.. so they get just as attached as a cow would!

do you people not wear leather? eat the meat
do people not eat rabbit? wear the fur
you can't pick and choose... you either are for any killing of any animals (except for endangered ones) or not and go have a soy drink
Old 07-30-2005, 11:38 PM   #32
SFDMALEX
Regular User

/\/\/\
Leather is a by product of cow which we use for meat. No one kills a cow just for the skin.

Same with rabbit, fur is a by product, no one kills rabits for the fur alone.

A little animal like in that video is killed for one reason, fur, and killed brutaly too, so hell ya I can pick and choose...
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2005, 11:50 PM   #33
5vz-fe
Regular User

U really think there are so many rabbit meat demand?? I am pretty sure it is the other way around.

Leather is an integral part of the livestock trade. Leather sales help keep slaughterhouses in business and the meat industry profitable. Most of the millions of cows, pigs, sheep and other animals who are slaughtered for their skins endure the horrors of factory farming - overcrowding, deprivation of all that is natural to them and unanaesthetised castration, branding, tail-docking and dehorning.

The origin of most leather products sold in the United States and elsewhere is unknown. Thus, the consumer will never know where the leather he or she purchases originates from, or even whether or not that leather comes from a cow. Pigs, horses, sheep, lambs, goats, and even dogs and cats are also killed for their leather. People have no way to judge the "greater or lesser degree" of cruelty attached to leather items. Instead of attempting to practice this moral relativism when shopping, buying any leather goods should be avoided.

Source: http://www.idausa.org/facts/leatherfacts.html
Old 07-31-2005, 12:01 AM   #34
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Im more and more dissapointed by the world we live in.
Old 07-31-2005, 12:48 AM   #35
Banchi105
Regular User

Hey,
ITS NOT A PERSON
Banchi105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 12:50 AM   #36
SFDMALEX
Regular User

/\/\/\What are you trying to say?
Old 07-31-2005, 12:53 AM   #37
Banchi105
Regular User

Your right--

We shouldn't be killing animals just for their fur.

We should be killing them because they're just stupid-fucking animals.
Banchi105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2005, 12:58 AM   #38
SFDMALEX
Regular User

/\/\/\How about I kill you for being a stupid mother fucking cunt? I'd take pleasure in that. Do it just the same way as the fuckers in that video.
Old 07-31-2005, 01:45 AM   #39
5vz-fe
Regular User

WTF is your problem Banchi105.....................too much weed or something?

I think saying such cruel thing entitle u to be an animal, and posting that on a topic like this clearly stated that u are stupid (either if u intend to joke or serious about it). Given the above 2 facts, I 100% SFDMALEX's action
Old 07-31-2005, 01:37 PM   #40
TeflonTron
Regular User

:cry:
TeflonTron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 10:24 PM   #41
Sir_GT
Regular User

Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
Im more and more dissapointed by the world we live in.
Have you got leather seats?
Old 08-03-2005, 10:49 PM   #42
graywolf624
Regular User

It honestly doesn't bother me because to create the type of fur these places use, they have to run a farm with those animals. They aren't wild animals, they are livestock, just like a cow.
If it were hunting in the wild Id find it disgusting if you didnt eat the animal too.. and for the record some of us still eat rabbits and other small animals on occassion. In fact I remember learning to hunt on squirrels. I try to live life by the dont waste things.. Of course it bothers me just as much when people take more on their plates then they can eat and waste the extra.
Old 08-04-2005, 11:51 AM   #43
TeflonTron
Regular User

Originally Posted by graywolf624
It honestly doesn't bother me because to create the type of fur these places use, they have to run a farm with those animals. They aren't wild animals, they are livestock, just like a cow.
If it were hunting in the wild Id find it disgusting if you didnt eat the animal too.. and for the record some of us still eat rabbits and other small animals on occassion. In fact I remember learning to hunt on squirrels. I try to live life by the dont waste things.. Of course it bothers me just as much when people take more on their plates then they can eat and waste the extra.
It doesn't sicken you to see any animal have its head bashed in, have its throat crushed by a boot heel, have its feet chopped off, have it's tendons severed, and then have its fur ripped off, all whilst still alive? Then, after the fur is off, it's just thrown in a trailer like a pice of trash: AND IT'S STILL ALIVE.

That sickens me to the pit of my stomach.
TeflonTron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 01:53 PM   #44
Ian_yamaue
Regular User

Outrageous... Why girls have to like it...
Old 08-04-2005, 05:21 PM   #45
graywolf624
Regular User

It doesn't sicken you to see any animal have its head bashed in, have its throat crushed by a boot heel, have its feet chopped off, have it's tendons severed, and then have its fur ripped off, all whilst still alive? Then, after the fur is off, it's just thrown in a trailer like a pice of trash: AND IT'S STILL ALIVE
First, the majority of way the animals in capitivity are killed is out there.. There was a group protesting chicken killing for the same reason. Honestly, as I said before, wild Id be disgusted. But farm raised, quite frankly they arent really animals. Frankly, its a production line.. They are born to be that way and die to be that way. Comming from a long history of farmers, I can't look at it any other way sorry.. You treat the animal well while its around but at the end of the day its your food and otherwise.

Really my only concern is that hopefully they dont waste the meat but its shipped somewhere eventualy. Well that, and might I remind you that weasel family members are nasty animals.