Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Video and Picture Links

Video and Picture Links WORKING HTTP or FTP links only, no torrents or other P2P links.

Old 10-17-2004, 06:00 PM   #31
MortyBubba
Regular User

guy in the PT should of driving over him
MortyBubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 07:27 PM   #32
he7lius
Regular User

Run him over.
he7lius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 08:00 PM   #33
Vansquish
Regular User

I am seriously against owning guns or anything of that ilk...but I could actually see myself using one in that situation. Better solution would probably just be to pin him between a couple of cars and wait for the Police to show up.

my Hindibonics-speaking Indian roommate--"Dawgs, do you have any idea how much bacteria that would take?"
Vansquish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 08:11 PM   #34
weichenoo
Regular User

that guy so deserves to die
weichenoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 08:27 PM   #35
DeMoN
Regular User

well, kind of asked for it driving a pt cruiser lol... but seriously, that guy was fukin psycho. Wonder how much cash damage the PT suffered...
Old 10-17-2004, 09:15 PM   #36
greasemunky326
Regular User

Originally Posted by kngofdrt
i word, damn... i think i might have ran his ass over though and not been so nice about it.

where was that vid from?? i want to know where to avoid in the states.

im pretty sure i would have too, stupid bastard... that juss makes me so damm angry :x
Old 10-17-2004, 09:23 PM   #37
TransAm
Regular User

Originally Posted by jon_s
The less I say about this the better.

I would have quite possibly just run him over. I wish I was joking, but I would have piled on the revs and dropped the clutch.

In fact, if the bloke on the camera was not a threat, I would have got him on the bonnet, driven upto the car in front, pinned his legs between the two cars, and beaten the living shit out of him. As a final ironic statement, I would would have said "what you going to do now" bitch.
Note to self - don't piss Jon_S off.

Like I said already in the other post, do this in Texas and someone would have shot him. An armed robber tried it on in a Long John Silvers (fish fast food place) then a McDonalds next door about 2 weeks ago. One of the upstanding citizens of Dallas eating in Maccy D's ran out to his truck picked up his gun and chased him up the road and shot him in the leg, thus disabling him.

Police can't seem to find the 'upstanding citizen' (no doubt they want to find him and have 'a chat') and while I don't watch the news everyday, I hope he doesn't get caught. Just my $0.02 worth.

Previous: 2003 Z4 3.0i SMG, 1995 Aprilia RS250
TransAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 09:28 PM   #38
Anonymous

Originally Posted by TransAm2001
Originally Posted by jon_s
The less I say about this the better.

I would have quite possibly just run him over. I wish I was joking, but I would have piled on the revs and dropped the clutch.

In fact, if the bloke on the camera was not a threat, I would have got him on the bonnet, driven upto the car in front, pinned his legs between the two cars, and beaten the living shit out of him. As a final ironic statement, I would would have said "what you going to do now" bitch.
Note to self - don't piss Jon_S off.

Like I said already in the other post, do this in Texas and someone would have shot him. An armed robber tried it on in a Long John Silvers (fish fast food place) then a McDonalds next door about 2 weeks ago. One of the upstanding citizens of Dallas eating in Maccy D's ran out to his truck picked up his gun and chased him up the road and shot him in the leg, thus disabling him.

Police can't seem to find the 'upstanding citizen' (no doubt they want to find him and have 'a chat') and while I don't watch the news everyday, I hope he doesn't get caught. Just my $0.02 worth.
Indeed i hope if the police do find that guy nothing comes of it..... if you set out to do rob anyone you derseve everything you get IMO....
Old 10-17-2004, 09:57 PM   #39
FordGTGuy

He would be road kill if it was me in that car.

I wouldn't mind taking a steel pipe to his head and to eyes full of pepper-spray. He better be glad that wasn't a Marine or a Navy Seal they woud have kicked his ass up and down the street.
Old 10-17-2004, 11:15 PM   #40
DanielW
Regular User

I would have ran that motherfucker over.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/wytrzyszc
DanielW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 11:25 PM   #41
SPEEDKILLAR
Regular User

Well actually those bums are in sort of way innocent, its those guys who drug them and pay them to blame in the first place, sue those bitches and let them pay for all the damage those bums cause.

Tariq Ali - Clash of Fundamentalisms

Blaire is a figleaf

Cars are my hobby, driving them is my passion.

Originally Posted by Dan\/6
damn speedkillar, if you didnt have a title already it would now say 'robofucker' or similar
SPEEDKILLAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2004, 12:07 AM   #42
dangerously_cool
Regular User

Fuck I'd have killed him. He spent so much time behind the car I'd back up to check if he was still there...
Old 10-18-2004, 12:33 AM   #43
syst
Regular User

Justification for SUVs, run the mother ****er over
syst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2004, 12:39 AM   #44
ZfrkS62
Regular User

Justification for SUVs, run the mother ****er over
you'd need a low car in order to avoid him rolling under it and doing damage to the undercarrige. the fact that he's on crack, he probably would have done it. :roll:

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2004, 07:36 AM   #45
numerouno
Regular User

The guy's a total Mofu! Vegas police gotta fry this bugger's ass
numerouno is offline   Reply With Quote