Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Video and Picture Links

Video and Picture Links WORKING HTTP or FTP links only, no torrents or other P2P links.

Old 10-17-2004, 01:56 PM   #16
zaxfire69
Regular User

Here is what is going to happen to this clown...How bout I drop this video in a zip file and send it to the Las Vegas police department and lets see if I can get a response..That is a criminal that needs to be prosucuted..People like that need to be sent to prison for awhile and then think about how hard they are..Seems to me that a punk like that needs to go and see big bubba in the cell..Then lets see how hard they are..I bet the only thing that would be hard about that ****** would be big bubba's 10" tool up Mr. N's bum..Ha ha..sounds like a plan..
zaxfire69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 02:04 PM   #17
SPEEDKILLAR
Regular User

Originally Posted by zaxfire69
Here is what is going to happen to this clown...How bout I drop this video in a zip file and send it to the Las Vegas police department and lets see if I can get a response..That is a criminal that needs to be prosucuted..People like that need to be sent to prison for awhile and then think about how hard they are..Seems to me that a punk like that needs to go and see big bubba in the cell..Then lets see how hard they are..I bet the only thing that would be hard about that ****** would be big bubba's 10" tool up Mr. N's bum..Ha ha..sounds like a plan..
Why not, give it a try.

Tariq Ali - Clash of Fundamentalisms

Blaire is a figleaf

Cars are my hobby, driving them is my passion.

Originally Posted by Dan\/6
damn speedkillar, if you didnt have a title already it would now say 'robofucker' or similar
SPEEDKILLAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 02:16 PM   #18
sndr
Regular User

I don't like PT Cruiser to
Old 10-17-2004, 02:17 PM   #19
topgeartom
Regular User

that fucker would have been all over my windscreen.

Pathetic.
Old 10-17-2004, 02:18 PM   #20
vento95gl
Regular User

hell yeah do it man. I'm so pissed now after watching this video. I would of killed him on the spot. it's just what he deserves.

a.k.a. Il Ferrarista

vento95gl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 02:21 PM   #21
SPEEDKILLAR
Regular User

Originally Posted by vento95gl
hell yeah do it man. I'm so pissed now after watching this video. I would of killed him on the spot. it's just what he deserves.
Or he would kill you, disabeling him untill the police arrives is the thing to do.

Tariq Ali - Clash of Fundamentalisms

Blaire is a figleaf

Cars are my hobby, driving them is my passion.

Originally Posted by Dan\/6
damn speedkillar, if you didnt have a title already it would now say 'robofucker' or similar
SPEEDKILLAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 02:25 PM   #22
Tsuk
Regular User

I don't think that's gonna make a difference. Who knows how old that video even is? And that guy in the PT Cruiser probably already called the cops on him? There were so many witness's so he's probably already been caught. I don't know about american police officers but I doubt they will even bother to watch it. They got so much similar cases already where some nutcase has been doing some shit so they probably don't have the time for it.
Or if they do it's going to last forever for they to do something about it :p
Old 10-17-2004, 02:48 PM   #23
jon_s
Regular User

The less I say about this the better.

I would have quite possibly just run him over. I wish I was joking, but I would have piled on the revs and dropped the clutch.

In fact, if the bloke on the camera was not a threat, I would have got him on the bonnet, driven upto the car in front, pinned his legs between the two cars, and beaten the living shit out of him. As a final ironic statement, I would would have said "what you going to do now" bitch.
jon_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 03:03 PM   #24
topgeartom
Regular User

Originally Posted by jon_s

I would have quite possibly just run him over. I wish I was joking, but I would have piled on the revs and dropped the clutch.

In fact, if the bloke on the camera was not a threat, I would have got him on the bonnet, driven upto the car in front, pinned his legs between the two cars, and beaten the living shit out of him. As a final ironic statement, I would would have said "what you going to do now" bitch.
remarkably well planned
Old 10-17-2004, 04:04 PM   #25
Fleischmann
Regular User

And his point was... ??

I don't think i've ever seen such a retarded person before...destroying other peoples property like that at midday. I'd be glad if the asshole got runover
Old 10-17-2004, 04:35 PM   #26
Anonymous

Originally Posted by jon_s

And of course the asshole would have probably tried to sue you LOL, people like that shouldn't ever be allowed to walk the streets again... presuming it wasn't a very elaborate set up
Old 10-17-2004, 04:38 PM   #27
jon_s
Regular User

I would have probably ended up in jail too. But it would have been worth it. I caould watch the whole thing on video while in jail to pass the time
jon_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 04:59 PM   #28
SilviaEvo
Regular User

that is so fucked up what a prick
Old 10-17-2004, 05:07 PM   #29
Mers
Regular User

hahahah, they've tried...

This video belongs to www.bumfights.com

They were on the news all the time, paying bums to take drugs and do stupid things such as fighting and endagering others... however they still can't make them illegal...
Old 10-17-2004, 05:15 PM   #30
ferrari550
Regular User

WTF?? that is insane, people like that should be put away for life!