Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Video and Picture Links

Video and Picture Links WORKING HTTP or FTP links only, no torrents or other P2P links.

Old 05-31-2004, 10:31 AM   #16
MIHALS
Regular User

downloadin 8) ..... I cant wait to see that!!!!!
THANX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-31-2004, 11:43 AM   #17
lakatu
Regular User

The Carrera Gt looks so awesome on this clip. St-anger was right about the difficulty driving the car as the stig seemed to struggle more than usual and I believe that he is a professional race car driver.
lakatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 12:22 PM   #18
360modena
Regular User

downloading up to 5,2 Ko/s may be 2 hours remaining :cry:
May be tomorow, who know. I can't wait watchin the cars
that beat the fastest top gear time.
360modena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 02:31 PM   #19
jorge
Regular User

When i saw the SLR video I tought it´s engine made an incredible noise, but the Carrera GT sound is out of this world!!!
jorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 09:47 AM   #20
360modena
Regular User

WOW 1 second faster than SLR :shock:

I'd like to see enzo time...
360modena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 01:38 PM   #21
Ghostbat
Regular User

Jabbas version available at Racingflix.com now.
Ghostbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 01:54 PM   #22
TT
Regular User

Sorry it's not our version
Old 06-01-2004, 03:49 PM   #23
Luca Brazzi
Regular User

No its not Jabba's version. Its my version, which has been downloaded from my site, www.sleepy-fish.com, re-encoded to add the RF logo, and make the filesize bigger (but obviously not higher quality) then put on to Racing Flix for their premium members to download for a monthly fee.

Crazy, when the original file is smaller in filesize and available from my site for free.

And they did not ask my permission to host one of my files with their logo.

You may think this is sour grapes...it isn't. I have no intention of making money from hosting my videos. They are available for free. However, unless the CGT file with my logo is removed from Racing Flix, I shall remove all videos from my website, and only make available for download to people I know. Simple as that.

So if people would like to continue getting their videos for free from my site, I suggest you write to RacingFlix and petition them to remove the unauthorised video from the site.

Luca Brazzi
www.sleepy-fish.com
Luca Brazzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 04:25 PM   #24
Anonymous

Originally Posted by Luca Brazzi
No its not Jabba's version. Its my version, which has been downloaded from my site, www.sleepy-fish.com, re-encoded to add the RF logo, and make the filesize bigger (but obviously not higher quality) then put on to Racing Flix for their premium members to download for a monthly fee.

Crazy, when the original file is smaller in filesize and available from my site for free.

You may think this is sour grapes...it isn't. I have no intention of making money from hosting my videos. They are available for free. However, unless the CGT file with my logo is removed from Racing Flix, I shall remove all videos from my website, and only make available for download to people I know. Simple as that.

So if people would like to continue getting their videos for free from my site, I suggest you write to RacingFlix and petition them to remove the unauthorised video from the site.

Luca Brazzi
www.sleepy-fish.com
I'm sure Jabba/ TT will have a word, i understand where your coming from, you know Jabba doesn't like vids posted/ hosted elsewhere, and that is just rude without asking
Old 06-01-2004, 04:29 PM   #25
nurbrun
Regular User

ooooooooooooo baby. now that is one sweet car
Old 06-01-2004, 04:45 PM   #26
TT
Regular User

Luca is right.. it is his.. lately the rf.com url appears quite often in videos created by other ppl, but please don't start a war here...
Old 06-01-2004, 05:21 PM   #27
jaqob_81
Regular User

thanks i was looking fot it
\
jaqob_81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2004, 06:33 AM   #28
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by Luca Brazzi

Luca Brazzi
www.sleepy-fish.com

I support everything Luca has said here 110%...O-Ace should have at least asked him first before taking his video and adding his own banner to it.

I have also noticed the amount of people actually giving O-Ace the credit for the videos and saying how great he is for posting them and to make it worse he seems to accept it without pointing out where they are coming from.

There was a recent 5th gear video posted on RF with a "JW" clearly in the top left corner...on the other side racing flix.com had been added by O-Ace and the credit is listed as 5th Gear / O-Ace without a single mention of JW.
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2004, 06:44 AM   #29
yg60m
Regular User

BTW Jabba, do you have a free premium subscription to RF offered to thank you for all the videos posted in RF and encoded by you ?
That would be the least he could have done, if i consider that me and certainly lot of people took a premium to download the 5th Gear / Top gear videos...
yg60m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2004, 06:45 AM   #30
TT
Regular User

BTW Jabba, do you have a free premium subscription to RF to thank you for all the videos posted here and encoded by you ?
LOL.. the big question :roll: