Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Video and Picture Links

Video and Picture Links WORKING HTTP or FTP links only, no torrents or other P2P links.

Old 05-12-2006, 01:01 PM   #76
saadie
Regular User

thats proves just two things .... you have a small penis and no balls
Old 05-12-2006, 02:22 PM   #77
ARMAN
Regular User

Originally Posted by golfiste
yeah you are right a picture is worth a thousand words

dani d mas great for you http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~nmunta...fuck%20you.JPG

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 03:33 PM   #78
golfiste
Regular User

ahahahah everyone seems to be a true retarded on this post

car videos
golfiste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 03:35 PM   #79
saadie
Regular User

wow ... look at how this guy is accepting that he really is retarded
Old 05-12-2006, 03:49 PM   #80
golfiste
Regular User

saaddiiee you should learn to read i wrote everyone so everytime you answer my messages you must be retarded too

car videos
Old 05-12-2006, 04:25 PM   #81
Daggernite
Regular User

^^ Your messages are written with such poor english, its obvious your the only retard here.
Daggernite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 04:39 PM   #82
golfiste
Regular User

in fact for you,my english is poor so i am a retarded but it seems to me that you understand everything i wrote and don't tell me it is because you are intelligent

car videos
Old 05-12-2006, 04:45 PM   #83
ARMAN
Regular User

you are a one strange dude... dude

.................................................. .............................
Old 05-12-2006, 05:55 PM   #84
StanAE86
Regular User

Wow...this sure is a hot thread.

I think everyone is digging in because they just don't like golfiste and he's doing the same thing. Honda makes some pretty darn good and reliable motors that are clearly easily pumped. I personally hate Hondas...and I think it's more because of all the ricers than the actual car...which is a bad thing. When I step back, I can say, ITRs and Civic Type Rs are pretty cool cars. I just don't want one.

In reality, if we could all afford exotics, there's no question that we'd want one over a really really really super fast Civic. Golfiste has some pride associated with the Honda marque and that's fine, his attitude leaves something to be desired, but it's there.

Any car can be made fast...it's just a matter of time and more importantly, money. My Corolla GT-S (AE86) was a bucket. But stripped down to 2000lbs and pumped with a turbo to 240 at the wheels, it was a rocket. Would I want that over a stock E30 M3 that is slower? No...I'd take the BMW. haha. But, the GTS was damn fun on the street, smoking everything and everyone because nobody expected it. As I grew older, I came to appreciate an all around car...one that is fast, but flexible to drive everywhere. One that you can take your girl out in and not be embarassed. One that you can valet and not blush as they pull up to the curb to return your car. One that can impress. As great as Hondas are, there are other cars that can do it "all", better. BMW, Mercedes, etc. You might not make it as fast for the same money, but it's a more solid car, it is more impressive, it is safer.

Umm...WTF am I trying to say?

1. Golfiste: The link isn't working for me, but based on the figures, it should be a decent running car. Not extraordinary, but decent. But you need to post with a little more modesty. Had you done so, you'd have gotten more "love" than all the "hate" that you've been getting. There are plenty of Honda lovers here on this board and actually, most of the car-heads that have posted hate to you, actually can appreciate the car in the video...but your attitude turned them off to everything about it. Just a friendly observation on my part.

2. Everyone else: Arguing about something like this is a waste of time. Nobody is going to change his mind on the computer. It will take life experience on his part to come around and he may never do so, because honestly, bang for the buck and low cost mods, Honda is a great deal...I'd rather have a RWD Miata instead, but Hondas are hard to beat.

I hope what I've posted is not a "Stan" of something someone has already said, but 6 pages of posts is a lot to go through.
Old 05-15-2006, 05:02 AM   #85
F3ckB9LL
Regular User

maybe this tread must be .. "locked" :roll:
Old 05-15-2006, 02:34 PM   #86
ARMAN
Regular User

You just bumped it up after its beeing dead for 3 quiet days