Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Video and Picture Links

Video and Picture Links WORKING HTTP or FTP links only, no torrents or other P2P links.

Old 03-03-2006, 05:32 PM   #166
ARMAN
Regular User

pure is a too hard word for it

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 07:55 PM   #167
Schwalbe

Originally Posted by Phobo
Originally Posted by yg60m
Heuu ... Thanks mate You know that your vids are REALLY appreciated
yeah I know that but not by the originally planed target group
In more they can watch these excellent car video, these videos are a great opportunity to practise German language. It's sad to know this lack of comments from members outside the DL/UL club about your video.

About the recent RS4 vs train video from Motorvision, yeah guys I know it's a pure copy of the concept carried out by Top Gear, but this is a B7 RS4, thus in my book it's excusable.

Thanks Phobo for maybe your last video in this section. What an honor it was an RS4 video.
Schwalbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 03:10 PM   #168
martin100
Regular User

Thats sad Phobo, so maby the topic has to move to the DL/UL Club now Thanks for the new vid mate! I´ve seen the vid on TV and i found it quite nice (though it´s only a cheap TG copy of course).

Today Abenteuer Auto was quite good after last weeks disaster The AM V8 Vantage vs 911 S Kit review was great indeed, and the "Aston Martin Estate" tuner feature very interesting (800.000€ for an estate AM Vantage Le Mans :shock: ). Could you please upload these vids somewhere, Phobo?
martin100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 03:54 PM   #169
5.7 V10
Regular User

I've just been reading through the thread and am dissapointed. I download your videos everytime you update them and if it weren't for you i would never see them. I rarely respond to this thread, or much any threads on Jabbas as my time is limited. I don't have access to vault and being able to enjoy these videos hassle free is a relief.

Anyways, thx for the RS4 vs train, i'll watch it when i have time.

5.7 V10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 04:04 PM   #170
inso
Regular User

Phobo, your rips are one of the reasons why i do read jw daily, they are much appreciated.

Sorry that I and many others have taken them for granted. They are great and huge thumbs up for you.
inso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 05:51 PM   #171
ARMAN
Regular User

Originally Posted by 5.7 V10
I rarely respond to this thread
Whats that? Wanted to be quiet but after searching thru this thread - sorry mate for beeing rude maybe but can you point to a f&king single reply from you in this thread?
Inso same to you. You are registered overhere from 2003, you might know better already.
Next time when someone do something for all of us please leave a note that you do care that it is done.

Thats exactly the point Phobo have, downloading and forgetting to leave even a lousy "thanx" note
+ theres a coutdown on rapidshare wich is about 30-60seconds you have to wait ANYWAYS, so how long takes to write "Thanx" or "Wow, dlding now" or simular while you are waiting?

I hope Phobo will change his mind and keep posting it here if you guys dont be lazy and dont pretend that you never check this thread. If you dont post, others will do same. Otherwise it will be a good lesson for you all

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 06:39 PM   #172
5.7 V10
Regular User

Originally Posted by ARMAN
Originally Posted by 5.7 V10
I rarely respond to this thread
Whats that? Wanted to be quiet but after searching thru this thread - sorry mate for beeing rude maybe but can you point to a f&king single reply from you in this thread?
Inso same to you. You are registered overhere from 2003, you might know better already.
Next time when someone do something for all of us please leave a note that you do care that it is done.

Thats exactly the point Phobo have, downloading and forgetting to leave even a lousy "thanx" note
+ theres a coutdown on rapidshare wich is about 30-60seconds you have to wait ANYWAYS, so how long takes to write "Thanx" or "Wow, dlding now" or simular while you are waiting?

I hope Phobo will change his mind and keep posting it here if you guys dont be lazy and dont pretend that you never check this thread. If you dont post, others will do same. Otherwise it will be a good lesson for you all

You are right; i could as everyone else could have taken a more time to repsond. I admit it and again you're right i have never posted in this thread.

I've only posted twice in Zippo's video thread,

http://www.motorworld.net/forum/show...=asc&start=880

but i do want to make it clear. I thank all for magazine scans, pictures and videos that i could never ever post. Where i get EVO it's always a month late, as a result TT posts them and i don't have to wait. Hell, i can't go to Geneva, i can't see all of these awesome cars. I do hope Phobo starts posting videos again and i promise i will reply to every single new video and not take them for granted. I only come on Jabbas on the weekend and usually for a very short time, but that is no excuse.

5.7 V10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 06:58 PM   #173
1zippo1
Regular User

thx for the video. It's a remake of the Top Gear feature. But pretty lame IMO.

Still, the RS4 going 250 on the German autobahn was nice
1zippo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 03:01 PM   #174
inso
Regular User

If you read my posts in the forums, you know i am not a leecher, but supply info and links, plenty of them. There just isnt new news daily, since there are plenty of other users here that read daily news sites.

I read ams, wcf, autoexpress and few smaller ones daily, just to be well informed

And if you have watched www.carfreaks.net videos i have posted, you should know better than call me a leecher.
inso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 01:36 PM   #175
Wutputt
Regular User

Sad to hear it has come to this. But your decision just is fair IMO. Thanks for the effort you've put into this thread, much appreciated.

d/l the last vid
Wutputt is offline   Reply With Quote