Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Television and Movies > Favourite TV Shows and Movies

Favourite TV Shows and Movies This is the place to discuss you favourite TV Shows and Movies

Old 11-14-2005, 06:09 PM   #16
pharzo
Regular User

Hey man, you'd be surprised how many people believe that stupid myth...

And no scientific explanation will ever sway them

RC45 about the Z06:
It is also a cheaply made, fast to depreciate, badly service hunk of GM crap.
pharzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 08:42 PM   #17
ZfrkS62
Regular User

anyone catch the end of the Waterbottle Rocketepisode last week? Did Kari ever get into the harness and go for the ride? My DVR cut off the last 20 minutes

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 09:36 PM   #18
Anonymous

Originally Posted by ZfrkS62
anyone catch the end of the Waterbottle Rocketepisode last week? Did Kari ever get into the harness and go for the ride? My DVR cut off the last 20 minutes
nope it wasn't exactly a resounding success
Old 11-14-2005, 09:38 PM   #19
ZfrkS62
Regular User

Originally Posted by AL123
damn, all their tests looked fun as hell I was really hoping e would launch over the bay

Old 11-14-2005, 09:43 PM   #20
Anonymous

damn, all their tests looked fun as hell I was really hoping e would launch over the bay
nah they bought along some health and safety people so it was never going to happen!!! But well it jsut wasn't safe at all to be honest!
Old 11-14-2005, 10:37 PM   #21
nthfinity
Regular User

nah they bought along some health and safety people so it was never going to happen!!! But well it jsut wasn't safe at all to be honest!
its goofy, but my friend who watched that episode thought they were doing it wrong when i showed him the video of the japs 'doing it'

well, he was quite drunk lol
Old 11-14-2005, 10:43 PM   #22
ZfrkS62
Regular User

I didn't realize my roomate recorded the encore last night so i just watched the end. Disappointing to say the least. I'm sure it took the japs afew extra days to figure it out, but i'm sure it's more Plausible than Busted

Old 11-14-2005, 10:44 PM   #23
Anonymous

I didn't realize my roomate recorded the encore last night so i just watched the end. Disappointing to say the least. I'm sure it took the japs afew extra days to figure it out, but i'm sure it's more Plausible than Busted
Yeh but if they didn't do that annoying thing occasionally they'd have no material for the revisited shows and those are quite cool!!
Old 11-15-2005, 12:49 AM   #24
nthfinity
Regular User

well, you gotta realize that all the pressurized air in the bottles are going to expell as fast as they can (nature abhores a vacuum) and the nozzle ont he bottle is too big to keep releasing air for more then... say, a 10th or so of a second, so the japanese video is debunked right there in my view.

still funny as hell