Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Jokes and Humour

Jokes and Humour Got a joke, funny picture or video to share? Post it here

Old 01-21-2005, 10:39 PM   #1
Anonymous

Default Justice :-) sort of....

Well it didn't quite belong solely in the F1 forum so i'll post it here

Originally Posted by BBC
A Roman Catholic priest known for his disrupting stunts at international sporting events has been defrocked.

Neil Horan, 57, from Nunhead, south London, will no longer be able to call himself Father after he was removed from the priesthood.Mr Horan, who was dressed in his now customary brown kilt, Irish green waistcoat and green beret said he was stunned by the news.

"I completely reject this decision," he said. "I appeal to the much higher court of heaven and the court of Jesus Christ."

After running on to the track at Silverstone he was jailed for two months.

He was cleared last October of charges of indecency against a seven-year-old girl in 1991.
All in all a pretty fucked up guy, who shouldn't be walking the streets IMO let alone have people come to him for advice.... men in white coats can't be far away

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4193285.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/3961829.stm
http://www.itv-f1.com/News_Article.aspx?PO_ID=31938
Old 01-21-2005, 10:43 PM   #2
antonioledesma
Regular User

Default Re: Justice :-) sort of....

[quote="AL123"]Well it didn't quite belong solely in the F1 forum so i'll post it here

Originally Posted by BBC
A Roman Catholic priest known for his disrupting stunts at international sporting events has been defrocked.
I saw what he did to that... portuguese runner? I don't remember, but he was going to win, did he?
antonioledesma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 10:44 PM   #3
ikon2003
Regular User

Lol tha's a pretty funny story.

Lucky he didn't get hit by one of those F1 cars - they woulda made mince meat out of him. (odd too how small the f1 cars look - so low! great perspective)
ikon2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2005, 10:47 PM   #4
Anonymous

Default Re: Justice :-) sort of....

[quote="antonioledesma"]
Originally Posted by AL123
Well it didn't quite belong solely in the F1 forum so i'll post it here

Originally Posted by BBC
I saw what he did to that... portuguese runner? I don't remember, but he was going to win, did he?
Brazilian i think and no he didn't win in the end... bronze medal i think... still did well to recover from that idiots actions