Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Jokes and Humour

Jokes and Humour Got a joke, funny picture or video to share? Post it here

Old 10-03-2003, 12:24 PM   #1
1zippo1
Regular User

Default Something to remember when you go out next time ;-)

A routine police patrol is parked outside a local neighbourhood pub. Late in the evening the officers notice a man leaving the bar so intoxicated that he could barely walk. The man stumbled around the carpark for a few minutes, with the officers quietly observing. After what seemed an eternity, and trying his keys on five vehicles, the man managed to find his car which he fell into. He was there for a few minutes as a number of other patrons left the bar and drove off.

Finally he started the car, switched the wipers on and off (it was a fine dry night) flicked the indicators on, then off, tooted the horn and then switched on the lights. He moved the vehicle forward a few inches, reversed a little and then remained stationary for a few more minutes as some more vehicles left.

At last he pulled out of the car park and started to drive slowly down the road. The police officers, having patiently waited all this time, now started up the patrol car, put on the flashing lights, promptly pulled the man over, and carried out a breathalyzer test.

To their amazement the breathalyser indicated no evidence of the man having consumed alcohol at all! Dumbfounded, one of the officers said "I''ll have to ask you to accompany me to the Police station this breathalyser equipment must be broken."

"I doubt it," said the man, "I''m the designated decoy, so I haven''t touched a drop all night."
1zippo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 03:03 PM   #2
BADMIHAI
Regular User

LMFAO !That's just great! But still...I would never drive even after drinking 1 beer! Fuck! I wouldn't even drive to the bar, so there would be no temptation to drive! Drunk drivers should be shot!
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2003, 04:18 PM   #3
robruf
Regular User

That is funny, but anyone who drinks and drives should have their license taken away on the spot and then have their insurance tripled, that way they cannot even afford to drive.
robruf is offline   Reply With Quote