Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 06-24-2003, 04:10 PM   #1
Anonymous

Default Check this destruction Squid Out .....

Rich brats shouldnt drive..... http://celica.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb...c;f=6;t=009656 LMAO thats what he gets for down shifting into second at 80-90+ dumbass
Old 06-24-2003, 04:15 PM   #2
666fast
Regular User

LOL! I've seen that before but it's still funny!
Idiot
Old 06-24-2003, 04:52 PM   #3
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Fucking bumb asses, Im pretty sure if he hell and toed during that downshift, the damage wouldnt be that huge, or there would not be any damage at all.

edit- he downshifted at 7000RPM!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. The thing was probably reving at 9000rpm when he downshifted, fucking moron. Its funny that the rear tyres didnt lock up, that would be fun. BTW Is the RSX FWD or RWD?
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2003, 05:04 PM   #4
crochico
Regular User

evey single honda/acura you see on the road is FWD.. except for the NSX, S2000, and maybe some suv/truck i don't care to know about
crochico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2003, 05:11 PM   #5
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Originally Posted by crochico
evey single honda/acura you see on the road is FWD.. except for the NSX, S2000, and maybe some suv/truck i don't care to know about

I see, if that RSX was rear wheel drive these morons would be spinning like crazy in that car
Old 06-24-2003, 05:23 PM   #6
Anonymous

Originally Posted by SFDMALEX

I see, if that RSX was rear wheel drive these morons would be spinning like crazy in that car
Yep, I know from experience.... tried to show off for a friend on the way home from the sprint car races and I had a wee bit too much liquid courage after tackling the trophy gurl LOOL (true story too!!, for another day its a winner LOL) I wanted to pull a 360 on the freeway and slipped it into 2nd at about 90 knowing it would lock the rear wheels until I hammered the gas.... it locked alright but slamming the gas on didnt make a diff like usual, I was going too fast for the tires to catch in 2nd so they kept sliding and sliding after at least 4 spins we came to a stop pointing the wrong way in the fast lane!!! Lucky it was really late and my Z-28 had a 427 in it cuz I didnt bother to check wat gear I was in just floored it let the clutch out and spun a 180 and off we went in a haze of tire smoke LOL The next thing became apparent was a heavy thump thumpity thump in time with the speed we were going..... We skidded so far that it flat spotted the tires!!! Really a dumbass move on my part.....
Proof that liquid courage only makes ya stoopid!!!
Old 06-24-2003, 06:35 PM   #7
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Originally Posted by Krazy Hawaiian
Originally Posted by SFDMALEX

Yep, I know from experience.... tried to show off for a friend on the way home from the sprint car races and I had a wee bit too much liquid courage after tackling the trophy gurl LOOL (true story too!!, for another day its a winner LOL) I wanted to pull a 360 on the freeway and slipped it into 2nd at about 90 knowing it would lock the rear wheels until I hammered the gas.... it locked alright but slamming the gas on didnt make a diff like usual, I was going too fast for the tires to catch in 2nd so they kept sliding and sliding after at least 4 spins we came to a stop pointing the wrong way in the fast lane!!! Lucky it was really late and my Z-28 had a 427 in it cuz I didnt bother to check wat gear I was in just floored it let the clutch out and spun a 180 and off we went in a haze of tire smoke LOL The next thing became apparent was a heavy thump thumpity thump in time with the speed we were going..... We skidded so far that it flat spotted the tires!!! Really a dumbass move on my part.....
Proof that liquid courage only makes ya stoopid!!!

Holy Shit KH, your defenetly crazy. Was the gearbox working fine after?
Old 06-24-2003, 08:17 PM   #8
Nemisis8u
Regular User

Why would you down shift at the redline??? I like the wristpins in the oil pan, great stuff. Correct me if I am wrong, but do those pistons look like potatos wrapped in tin foil ready for the oven.
Nemisis8u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2003, 08:34 PM   #9
Anonymous

Holy Shit KH, your defenetly crazy. Was the gearbox working fine after?

Hell ya, its dam near impossible to hurt a M-22 Muncie and the engine in this car was good for an honest to goodness 9500 RPM it was a backup for the sprint car LooL this car did low 10's and repeatedly hit the rear bumper on the road doing wheelies....

I really used to be a fookin nut.... that I will admit! Im much more sedate these dayz. :shock: :shock:
Old 06-24-2003, 09:06 PM   #10
fedezyl
Regular User

Well talking about doing stupid things in cars...I broke the 3rd gear synchro in my dad's Alfa Romeo on the race track, not being very familiar with heel and toe at the time, I just thought it was like you saw on tv...very stupid...ended up costing about 700 bucks to replace the thing..
After that I became really proficient with the technique...I tell you that...really really dumb...
fedezyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2003, 05:14 PM   #11
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Damn! I wish I owned a Z-28....whatever year....preferably '69

I guess you don't have that beauty anymore, do you, KH?
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2003, 05:31 PM   #12
Anonymous

No not that particular one, it was a real animal, I built it from literally scratch to be a street fighter extreme and believe me it was. Wasnt a car on the road could hang with it spesh with a real loose nut like me at the wheel :shock: LooL I embarrased the crap outta many hi dollar cars with that car.
It was stripped to the absolute minimum scaled at 2397 lbs and had a easy 650 - 700 horses under the bulging hood. 8 inch wide rims in front and 10's in back with Goodyear wingfoot radials full cage inside, aluminium sheet metal interior and under hood replacing the iron inner fenders it was basicly a nascar version of a Camaro for the street except with a alloy rectangular port 427 big block :shock: This car loved to munch on Porches and the like wOOt

Probably the most fun I had was going to the local Porche clubs ralley and making em all look like squirrels in a cage by winning the event a hillclimb up a local twisty road that I know very well.... They disqualified me because I wasnt driving a Porche they were snickering and making rude comments at the start, when the tire smoke cleared and they picked there jaws up from the floor they wernt laffing..... But I sure the Fuck was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:
Old 06-26-2003, 05:48 PM   #13
BADMIHAI
Regular User

LMAO! That must've been fun, dude! Damn! So what did ya do with yer Camaro? DAMN, I'm gonna buy a muscle car in about a year or so....looking forward to it!
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote