Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Old 06-10-2007, 02:51 PM   #31
Svensson
Regular User

Originally Posted by Phobo

sato overtook lance on the outside lane :-o, wurz on the 3rd place with a broken rear wing and Heidfeld on the 2nd - what a great end of the race
^ I laughed my ass off when Sato went by and I saw those people

Hamilton FTW!

Old 06-10-2007, 02:57 PM   #32
bmagni
Regular User

Go Sato, Go Sato, Go Lewis, Go Lewis !!!!!
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 03:01 PM   #33
DeMoN
Regular User

Finally, Hamilton got what he wanted! There goes another record Schumacher does not have. I hope more titles like these end up under Hamilton's belt, he deserves them!
Old 06-10-2007, 03:03 PM   #34
bmagni
Regular User

Originally Posted by DeMoN
Finally, Hamilton got what he wanted! There goes another record Schumacher does not have. I hope more titles like these end up under Hamilton's belt, he deserves them!
what record are you talking about?
Old 06-10-2007, 03:10 PM   #35
Z3uS
Regular User

Hamilton deserved to win.
The race was quite bad imo, lots of safety car and that nasty crash involving Kubica.

The highlight was for sure Sato overtaking Alonso and the 2 guys celebrating.
Old 06-10-2007, 03:13 PM   #36
saadie
Regular User

fucking shitt i missed the race of the century !!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

great work by hamilton !!! 8) he still needs to prove hes up there tho
great work by heidfeld and wurz .. and omfg that crash by kubica and sato overtaking a|onso ... i need the full race .....
Old 06-10-2007, 03:17 PM   #37
Svensson
Regular User

Originally Posted by saadie
great work by hamilton !!! 8) he still needs to prove hes up there tho
He just did. 8)
Old 06-10-2007, 03:27 PM   #38
xecutioner
Regular User

to many things to talk about so l'll just say

kubica's accident was scarey and it was unbelievable to see him just come out of that with a broken leg

well done to lewis and i hope u win alot more this year and take the title

well done to SATO for passing that dumb ass

THAT HAS TO BE THE MOMENT OF THE YEAR

alonso stuffing up the 1st corner 4 times haha he was driving likes hes never driven a f1 car before and we will see alot more of that in the coming races bc he cant hack that lewis is way faster then him

kimmi? dunno about thim rite

massa and fisi getting black flagged when the safety car wasnt anywhere near the main straight
Old 06-10-2007, 03:32 PM   #39
yeckmohr
Regular User

Congratulations to Lewis Hamilton and McLaren Mercedes for this incredible driving.
Mercedes won today the DTM and Formula One - what a great day for us.

Lewis Hamilton did a great job.

Greetings also to BMW and Robert Kubica after this huge crash.

---------
SL 73 AMG
yeckmohr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 03:38 PM   #40
blue8
Regular User

Very exciting and unpredictable Canadian GP!! I heard that Kubica's leg is broken and that probably means he won't be racing next week(??). Well, at least it isn't more serious than that. Al0nso committed a ton of mistakes, was passed by a Super Aguri, Ferrari was terrible and congratulations to Lewis Hamilton for a very well-deserved GP win!!

blue8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 03:45 PM   #41
bmagni
Regular User

Originally Posted by Phobo
^^being the first black person that wins a f1 race j/k
lol ! it'd better not be something like "the first driver to win a race with x years, or with no underpants..."
Old 06-10-2007, 03:57 PM   #42
blue8
Regular User

I just remembered during the press conference, Hamilton and Heidfeld were trying hard to control themselves from bursting into laughter when talking about Al0nso's 1st corner mistake

blue8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 04:01 PM   #43
M4tt83
Regular User

It looked to me as though Alonso knew that he had to get his car in front of Hamilton's at the start of the race otherwise he would never get in front. Thankfully he couldn't pull it off. :fuck: What a tense race after that though with Hamilton pulling away at the front, only to lose it all again and again because of the safety car.

Also, I am very glad Kubica is comparatively OK after that awful crash. Seeing his body go limp when what was left of the car came to a stop was just horrible. :cry:
M4tt83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 04:25 PM   #44
sameerrao
Regular User

What a crazy race. More like WWE than F1 with all the plot changes.

Hamilton got a well deserved win. He was faultless today. Heidfeld and Sato did a fantastic job to finish where they were. I think Wurz and Kovaleinen were lucky with the safety car situation.

Sato's overtake on Alonso and pulling away from Raikkonen was the best part of the race for me. I think his soft tires were lasting better than the super softs of the other two.

Alonso was pathetic today - a very unchampionlike performance. Of course Montreal and Indy are his bogie tracks. And his violent swerving on to the track after missing the turn one was deplorable. He did it four times today as well doing the same in Barcelona after his off there. He must think the effing track belongs to him and everyone else should yield. I wonder if all the MS bashers were paying attention to their golden boy driving recklessly today. :roll: :bad-words:

Kimi was pathetic (he was lousy even before he got Kubica's car bits stuck on his wing). Bring MS back. Massa and Fisi did OK at best.

C'mon Hamilton - Keep doing what you are doing and the crown's yours in a few month's time. Amazing job!

Good to hear Kubica pulled thru OK - fucking violent crash. I got scared for a few minutes when we couldnt see his head move after the car landed sideways. He is a lucky boy! I am glad F1 cars are built so safe. If this happened 15 years ago we would have been preparing for his funeral. 8)

"Tazio Nuvolari - The greatest driver of the past, the present and the future" - Ferdinand Porsche
sameerrao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 04:28 PM   #45
5vz-fe
Regular User

Yep, the race confirms to re-echo the talent of Hamilton. Very disappointed at Kimi to be honest. So far he hasn't impress me this season. Massa....oh massa, why do you give away points like that (Ferrari should prolly be responsible for part of this).

Not a bad Canadian GP, full of surprises and action.