Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Old 10-07-2006, 02:36 AM   #16
ZfrkS62
Regular User

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Alonso has to be PISSED that he and his teammate got pushed to row 3 by Toyotas

I don't think the Toyotas will last long against the lightning starts of the Renaults, but i am hoping that Ralf wants his brother to get title number 8 and gets in Alonso's way for at least the first couple of laps.

Should it rain overnight, depending on how close to race time it ends, we could see China play out again but a bit earlier. Now this could be a bad thing because Renault are not going to make the same mistake twice with Fuckface's tires. And he was gaining pretty rapidly on Mikey near the end of the race last week. BUT...I am thinking that the weather is going to play to Bridgestone's advantage here.

IIRC Bridgestone has always done well at this track which is what Ferrari needs to get a small gap opened on their rivals.

I don't think we're going to see Kimi go very far tomorrow. From what i saw, there was some blueish smoke, albeit very thin, coming from his engine during Q2. And it was noted that his engine note seemed a bit rough as he came around on the next lap. Wether this is the case i don't know. But seeing as how Kimi is out of the driver's championship and Mercedes is out of the Constructor's run, I say they should just swap engines, put Kimi on a 1 stop strategy and see if he can come back from the back of the grid, if not pitlane, and shake things up a bit.

If they do this and he stays true to his Flying Finn roots, Alonso should have a rearview full of a pewter car and a visor specked with a pair of Scarlet cars...if not his own teammate's as well by the last 1/4 of the race

Now, on to why Scott Speed is better than Alonso:

HIS FUCKING ATTITUDE!!!!

What would Alonso have said if Button had held him up and caused him to get bumped from Q2? (this would of course be after alot of angry gestures from 10 lengths back)

"Button got in my way and wouldn't let me by even though i was on my flying lap and he wasn't. Of course the FIA is not going to do anything about it because they want Ferrari to have as little challenge as possible so that they can win the championship."

Whereas Scott's comments were:

"We didn't expect to catch up to Button as fast as we did and in sector 2 i had a tough time getting around him. Of course that compromised my time but that's how it goes. It's an unfortunate circumstance but these things happen."

If this kid can stay upbeat about being 19th of 22 on the grid, after a pretty good run at Shanghai, then i say the FIA should require Fernando take some attitude adjustment courses from Speed.

Yeah, he may not be the fastest driver, even as rookies go, but he's at least a sportsman about what happens on the track. A bad result for him isn't followed by a bunch of pissing and moaning. There are a bunch of drivers with better attitudes than Alonso too so don't think i'm just trying to talk up Speed. DC for instance has always had a fairly positive attitude, and even though he's only won a handful of races in his career he's still better than Alonso.

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 05:18 AM   #17
5vz-fe
Regular User

Well, if the sun continues to shine, I really can't see the bridgestone shod Ferrari losing.
Old 10-07-2006, 07:47 AM   #18
gangajas
Regular User

On board vids:

Schumacher:

Sato:

Camera behind the steering wheel:

Raikkonen:

Webber:

Button:

gangajas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 07:54 AM   #19
5vz-fe
Regular User

Wow..... :shock: :shock: Stunning lap, the ups and downs......full throttle on 130R... is just amazing.

One thing very obvious is that Schumi's lap is clearly more smoothly than others
Old 10-07-2006, 08:26 AM   #20
Mattk
Regular User

"We didn't expect to catch up to Button as fast as we did and in sector 2 i had a tough time getting around him. Of course that compromised my time but that's how it goes. It's an unfortunate circumstance but these things happen."
That's a good attitude.

Alonso down in 5th. Ha! He'll have a mountain to climb if he wants to lead the championship again.
Old 10-07-2006, 08:27 AM   #21
nejcdolinsek
Regular User

:shock:

AWESOME find... thanks!
Old 10-07-2006, 10:32 AM   #22
ferrari550
Regular User

WOW, schumi's lap was awesome. can anyone save it so i can have it on my hard drive?
Old 10-07-2006, 12:07 PM   #23
5vz-fe
Regular User

A Canadian (tho still in Belgium) always help a Canadian
http://rapidshare.de/files/35849070/...S_FP3.avi.html
Old 10-07-2006, 12:14 PM   #24
Jabba
Regular User

Ferrari front row
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 12:53 PM   #25
bmagni
Regular User

Massa blockin Alonso...

Flasshole says:
"Massa is this kind of guy," Briatore told ITV reporters at Suzuka. "He is a kid. He is a little kid. Little in every sense."
"We will talk with Charlie Whiting about this, this is perfect. Today we will tell Charlie, but nothing will happen. We already know what the answer will be."
"Fernando was complaining on the radio," he added. "If you are fighting with McLaren it is fine, but if you fight with these guys [Ferrari] it is impossible."

Well if he was blocking him, Alonso wasn't in his fast lap and thats the one that counts...
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 01:13 PM   #26
5vz-fe
Regular User

It's not the first time we heard the 2 moans becoz of bad results......I think the race will shut them up tomorrow
Old 10-07-2006, 01:26 PM   #27
saadie
Regular User

well the way massa acts is just plain fucking retarded .. lol ... .

he will have no respect from other drivers in the future .. im pretty sure about it ...
Old 10-07-2006, 03:09 PM   #28
TopGearNL
Regular User

Here we go again :roll:
Old 10-07-2006, 04:22 PM   #29
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Originally Posted by saadie
well the way massa acts is just plain fucking retarded .. lol ... .

he will have no respect from other drivers in the future .. im pretty sure about it ...

Say what? WTF?

Man I shoulda never prevented that special "title" change for saddie.
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 04:54 PM   #30
saadie
Regular User

LOL i didnt say anything against you ... relax ...

what title change are you talking about btw ? ... '

ohh and dont scare me lol