Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 12-02-2003, 09:26 AM   #76
gis
Regular User

i need broadband :cry: everytime we call them up they say it will be there SOON,i didnt know soon was this long,they been sayin that for like 5 months.

im just up to the classics part now,bought myself one of the ferraris,but i cant remember which one but my average medal is gold.

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5803/dansigsp7.jpg
gis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2003, 09:15 PM   #77
HoboPie
Regular User

Anyone have any impressive Nurburgring times?

My best is a 6:33 in the Enzo, but that might be beatable by the GT1.
Old 12-03-2003, 12:03 AM   #78
666fast
Regular User

I went for a little marathon of gaming today! I played PGR2 for about 4 hours straight! LOL I didn't get as far as I thought I would, I didn't notice that the further you got, the more races you had to do within each series.
I'm halfway done with the American Muscle series, which is pretty fun. The Stingray Vette will drift for days!
I was gonna sign on and see if gis was on to chat, but I got hooked on the game! LOL
This game is so much fun, I simply don't want it to end! They should have made the World Series part of the game twice as long as it is! Give it some more longevity. I'm sure once I have the Nurburgring, I won't stop playing it however.
Old 12-03-2003, 01:18 AM   #79
Matty
Regular User

i hate the amercain muslce seris
Old 12-03-2003, 06:12 AM   #80
cho_888
Regular User

i have been playing this more and more, i love it on live its just so much fun! if you dont have it get it! i think we should make a list of peoples live gamertags. i know there wont be many but we should see.
Old 12-03-2003, 09:41 AM   #81
gis
Regular User

Originally Posted by 666fast
I was gonna sign on and see if gis was on to chat, but I got hooked on the game! LOL
LMAO,thanks man

you have just gotton ahead of me,i cant remember the name of the series b4 the american muscle one,i think the sport coupe,im not sure,whichever one has the TVR tamora in it as thats what im using.

i cant wait to unlock the nurburgring,im saving a hell of a lot of kudos tokens so i can unlock all the best cars for the track that i want to use

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5803/dansigsp7.jpg
gis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 12:12 PM   #82
biff19_a
Regular User

you guys are right... the absolute last track is the ring...but its been cut down from the real thing... last time i checked waste the lap record something like 6min 49 sec. I did it in an enzo in something like 4 min and some odd secs...

The best version of that track is still Grand Prix Legends. This one is cool...but still falls short of what i was hoping for..

That said... if anyone up for a race and a good time there.. look for biff19_a and we can race..4 mins of the ring is better than no ring at all
biff19_a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 04:27 PM   #83
cho_888
Regular User

i will add you to my friends list might see ya around
Old 12-03-2003, 07:47 PM   #84
HoboPie
Regular User

Originally Posted by biff19_a
you guys are right... the absolute last track is the ring...but its been cut down from the real thing... last time i checked waste the lap record something like 6min 49 sec. I did it in an enzo in something like 4 min and some odd secs...

The best version of that track is still Grand Prix Legends. This one is cool...but still falls short of what i was hoping for..

That said... if anyone up for a race and a good time there.. look for biff19_a and we can race..4 mins of the ring is better than no ring at all
I actually think the ring is pretty complete. Most of the higher level cars are too quick on it, but I put that down to the game itself. The cars are too fast in comparison to their actual abilities.

Also 4 minutes is impossible. The lap record in a Cerbera speed 12 for bizarre is like 6:14, my best in an Enzo is 6:33. I'm not saying it can't be beaten, but 4 minutes is way way off. You couldn't have done anything under 6 for absolute sure.
Old 12-04-2003, 12:01 AM   #85
biff19_a
Regular User

dont know but will try again when i get a chance... maybe jsut having too much fun to stare at the clock
biff19_a is offline   Reply With Quote