Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Old 04-24-2004, 07:15 PM   #1
Jabba

Default BULLSHIT - EVO 6 Tommi Makinen and Silvia S15

edit by TT - BULLSHIT!!!!!!!

Mods:
For S15
ARC airbox, ARC intercooler, ARC oil cap, ARC fully adjustable suspension, ARC front & rear tower bar, ARC coolant, Cusco lower support bar, NISMO monoque bar, Fujisubo RM01A Cat back Exhaust, BOV, Blitz Boost controller (set at 0.7 bar), Apexi turbo timer, Apexi boost meter, HKS front pipe, HKS fuel pump, VOLK LE37 17in, 4 new dunlop tyres, NISMO quick shift, FGK oil, FGK gearbox oil, FGK diff oil, Full Aero body kit, Rhino alarm with remote central locking (automactic window close), PIAA wiper, Alloy pedals, Kenwood CD/MD player, amplifier & speakers and sub woofer, Engine head in light blue color
For EVO 6
Custom piping HKS air filter in the carbon fiber air box, Link ecu, JUN turbo back titanium exhaust system, APEXI RSM meter, APEXI turbo timer, Knock sensor, HKS SSQ BOV, stereo system worse more than 2G, BREMBO brakes, 17 enkei rims , TM edition body kil, TM edition RECARO seats, MOMO wheel (Airbags), sunroof, [email protected] very quick, standard parts included.
Old 04-24-2004, 07:27 PM   #2
gis
Regular User

VERY NICE CARS

are they both your cars.that S15 looks familiar

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5803/dansigsp7.jpg
gis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2004, 08:09 PM   #3
Jabba

yeah but to bad there arnt two of me to drive them both at the same time. some times its hard to decide which to drive
Old 04-24-2004, 08:13 PM   #4
5.7 V10
Regular User

Nice Silvia! Yellow, in my opinion looks prefect for the car. Those are Volks, are they "TE37"? Whatever they are, they are awesome. The Evo is nice as well, my favorite EVO style.

5.7 V10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2004, 08:36 PM   #5
Jabba

i was a bit hesitant about putting these cars up because the people here prefer supercars and not "ricers" but i would never considered them rice just my babies. LE37T i was debating whether to get White or Yellow for the Silvia i thought people would prefer white but i decided for yellow and the EVO was going to be a 4 or 3 (used) but i wanted a new one so i got the EVO 6. i want to keep the EVO more stock than the S15 which is for drifting hence the suspension is upgraded.
Old 04-24-2004, 08:45 PM   #6
mit5005
Regular User

Beautiful cars AZN. A couple of only a few ricers I would ever consider buying. I have always like the EVO 6 better than the newer 7's and 8's. And the S15 is just gorgeous; I am glad that you didn't get one of those exhausts with the huge tips. I think those are ugly. Anyways, where do you live?
mit5005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2004, 09:07 PM   #7
5.7 V10
Regular User

Originally Posted by AZNSUNNYD
i was a bit hesitant about putting these cars up because the people here prefer supercars and not "ricers" but i would never considered them rice just my babies. LE37T i was debating whether to get White or Yellow for the Silvia i thought people would prefer white but i decided for yellow and the EVO was going to be a 4 or 3 (used) but i wanted a new one so i got the EVO 6. i want to keep the EVO more stock than the S15 which is for drifting hence the suspension is upgraded.
Screw the people who think these cars are rice. 8)

LE37T, nice wheel no doubt and again nice cars!

Old 04-24-2004, 09:22 PM   #8
Jabba

i hate people with Civics, Accords, CRX's who have these huge ass mufflers and nothing under the hood but im from australia where these is a lot of places to get off road and dirty with the EVO or the S15 and thanks to 7.3 AMG, mit5005, and gis for the compliments.
Old 04-24-2004, 09:43 PM   #9
Jabba

im also thinking of buying a new project car what you guys think it should be?
Old 04-24-2004, 09:58 PM   #10
gis
Regular User

well if it was me it would be a supra

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5803/dansigsp7.jpg
gis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2004, 10:12 PM   #11
hemi_fan
Regular User

WOW, I'd say you are one lucky man... but you probably worked your ass off for the cars, so congrats, looks like your hard work paid off!! Those are two very beautiful cars!

1990 Ford Mustang GT
Factory Rated: 225hp, 300lbs tq
http://www.cardomain.com/profile/hemi_fan
hemi_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2004, 10:53 PM   #12
gigdy
Regular User

get an older skyline and put the r34 engine in it.
Old 04-24-2004, 11:03 PM   #13
5.7 V10
Regular User

im also thinking of buying a new project car what you guys think it should be?
What about an old R32 or an R33? An MK3 Supra? I'm sure you know what they look like, but i thought i'd post a couple of pictures.

Old 04-25-2004, 12:37 AM   #14
Jabba

long hours in the shop.... My sweat and blood put into these well maybe not blood
Originally Posted by gigdy
i dont like the old skylines looks (pre r32) but if ya talkin bout R32-R34 those engines are the same RB26DETT for the GTR and RB25DETT for the GT-S and also 7.3 AMG i was thinking exactly along those lines maybe the newer supra cause i like the JZA80 or however you spell that in the color Royal Saphire Metallic but its really rare so dont know if i have to buy it and import them using something like ebay.
Old 04-25-2004, 12:48 AM   #15
5.7 V10
Regular User

long hours in the shop.... My sweat and blood put into these well maybe not blood
Originally Posted by gigdy
i dont like the old skylines looks (pre r32) but if ya talkin bout R32-R34 those engines are the same RB26DETT for the GTR and RB25DETT for the GT-S and also 7.3 AMG i was thinking exactly along those lines maybe the newer supra cause i like the JZA80 or however you spell that in the color Royal Saphire Metallic but its really rare so dont know if i have to buy it and import them using something like ebay.
Awesome. Do you mean the MK4(picture below)? Do you have a pic of this color Royal Saphire Metallic?