Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Old 05-16-2004, 06:17 PM   #31
coombsie66
Regular User

Dorset has sum very nice roads, there's a stretch across the top of the hills past a radio broadcast centre, loads of ariels on the way from crewkerene to dorchester, apparently its one of the most dangerous stretches in the area, but its a great road!! A few heart in mouth moments tho, due to lots of hidden dips on the long straights! :shock:
Old 05-16-2004, 06:24 PM   #32
Anonymous

Originally Posted by coombsie66
Dorset has sum very nice roads, there's a stretch across the top of the hills past a radio broadcast centre, loads of ariels on the way from crewkerene to dorchester, apparently its one of the most dangerous stretches in the area, but its a great road!! A few heart in mouth moments tho, due to lots of hidden dips on the long straights! :shock:
Yeah dorset is certainly a place where you should take notice of the hidden dip signs especially on the narrow roads to avoid some close calls! :shock: But there are some really bad roads like an undulating strench near badbury rings on the road from blandford to winbourne its solid white lines alot of the way but people still overtake practically blind ie they can see if anythings coming becasue of the undualtion of the road :shock: especially bikers which can be very scary
Old 05-16-2004, 06:30 PM   #33
gis
Regular User

never heard of this road,must be scary with hidden dips,lol

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5803/dansigsp7.jpg
gis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2004, 06:37 PM   #34
Anonymous

Originally Posted by gis
never heard of this road,must be scary with hidden dips,lol
there are quite a few realtively dangerous ones to be honest, but their not really dangerous on their own i'm afraid like most dangerous roads its the assholes on them but as long as you recognise the dangerous stretches there is a hell of alot of fun to be had which makes up for it
Old 05-16-2004, 06:50 PM   #35
coombsie66
Regular User

^^ I think i know the road, and yip ive pulled out thinking it was no dip, got half way along the car im passing to find it was a dip, and luckily no cars bin coming the other way. Fuckin shit it bigstyle, i dont usually pass much on that road anymore
Old 05-17-2004, 02:05 PM   #36
jon_s
Regular User

LOL! I am putting the vid onto the pc....700mb so far and still counting lol..obviously I will edit...change size e.t.c

I made it....it was 23mb, but when I played it back, there was no sound! Now I have to start again!

edit: wohoo, there is sound lol I'll add ccomb and gis to msn
jon_s is offline   Reply With Quote