Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Old 05-15-2004, 12:37 PM   #1
jon_s
Regular User

Default Haha, history of my car....**pics working again**

Was looking at some backup cds today look what I found:

My baby when new:

Some new wheels as I really don't like the 4 spoke things:

Somewhere sunny!! In the UK!!!!!!!!!

Some tit tried to break in! Just after fixing that side from a hit and run..

Yes, all you anti-rice people, it is an exhaust...however, it is the smallest pipe I could possibly get, it is a Sebring full system, and no I don't sound like I am doing 100mph when I am doing 20mph.

Snowy day!

My street:

Dad's car:

oooooooooh clean now....

Silghtly different, but, my desk:

2 of my 3 cats:

A Fiesta meet:

that will do, my car does not look like a 4x4 anymore, it is sitting quite nicely now. I am not doing anything else to her.
jon_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2004, 02:28 PM   #2
oscargarza88
Regular User

it looks much much better with the new wheels!
tha back light look cool too, and it must b reall cool driving in that snowed road., and i dint know fiestas made a meet...
oscargarza88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2004, 02:31 PM   #3
jon_s
Regular User

It was organised by www.ukfiestanetwork.co.uk -which is having server problems at the moment. Quite a good turn out IMO
Old 05-15-2004, 03:37 PM   #4
WRX

all of those fiestas make my head spin
Old 05-15-2004, 03:45 PM   #5
Anonymous

your right about the four spokes, still it could of been worse and come with 3 spokes That idiot didn't do a very good job of breaking in clearly not a professional thief! That exhaust doen't look at all out of place it looks like something ford would fit to a performance version and not like a dustbin you would see in fast car etc Nice car all in all you haven't gone mad with the mods and what you have done has improved the car greatly in my eyes 8)
Old 05-15-2004, 03:55 PM   #6
jon_s
Regular User

Why thankyou, it is just sitting a bit lower now, at least I can't hide a small child under the arches lol. 8)

I was a bit worried when the exhaust turned up, I thought it was massive lol.
Old 05-15-2004, 04:02 PM   #7
Anonymous

No that isn't massive you should see the 4inch+ exhaust on my mates nova (full race engine ) When we used to work together i used to hear him about a mile before he got there!! Rediculous i wouldn't be able to put up with it all the time like on the motorway it would just deafen you!!

BTW didn't notice the ride height until you just said that i thought about lowering my mini a bit but the ride is bad enough already especially over speed bumps!!
Old 05-15-2004, 04:56 PM   #8
PATo355
Regular User

Love the new wheels Jon , plus the exhaust gives it a touch of design to the car , nothing rice about it . Your dad car looks amazing , and its a 9-5 aero stock , it looks astonishing , i love that car

"It changes direction like a fly, grips like a barnacle and goes like a jet fighter on combat power" ( Lambo Gallardo ) .JC.
PATo355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2004, 06:01 PM   #9
jon_s
Regular User

Cheers, the Aero's looks never changed, dad just had some work to the engine, he really did not want any 'modded' look to it what so ever. The poor car has done nearly 80,000 miles now. It is slowly being returned to 'stock' (original ecu e.t.c) as we plan on selling it soon. Dunno what next, maybe another one lol
Old 05-15-2004, 06:06 PM   #10
PATo355
Regular User

Originally Posted by jon_s
Cheers, the Aero's looks never changed, dad just had some work to the engine, he really did not want any 'modded' look to it what so ever. The poor car has done nearly 80,000 miles now. It is slowly being returned to 'stock' (original ecu e.t.c) as we plan on selling it soon. Dunno what next, maybe another one lol

It looks very clean , btw which car is you dad getting now ? a new Saab ?

"It changes direction like a fly, grips like a barnacle and goes like a jet fighter on combat power" ( Lambo Gallardo ) .JC.
PATo355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2004, 06:14 PM   #11
jon_s
Regular User

We really don't know! I think he does not want a powerful FWD car anymore. I love the car, but it has its limits :cry: If it was AWD or RWD it would be perfect!

Maybe a second hand M5 or Audi S6, RS4

Don't know about brand new, for 30k, you can't really beat the Aero for every day lugging stuff about, luxuary, performance e.t.c I is going to be hard, but another Aero is certainly an option.
Old 05-15-2004, 08:01 PM   #12
gis
Regular User

nice pics jon,i wanted to see pics of your fiesta for quite sum time now.looks nice and clean,i liek that exhaust,i want one that size for my saxo

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5803/dansigsp7.jpg
gis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2004, 06:10 AM   #13
jon_s
Regular User

Yeah, sorry about that, I always had the intention to post some pics, but I lacked a digi cam for some time. All those pics were captured frames from my old video camera which decided to break. My new video camea is fine for moving pics, but the quality of captured screens is not upto scratch IMO, those pics of my new bike are with the new camera: you can see the difference in quality!

I am looking into a dedicated stills camera at the moment, nothing fancy, something around the 200-300 mark.
Old 05-16-2004, 06:55 AM   #14
gis
Regular User

the one i got is ok for quality still pics,its a kodak DX6440.very easy to use,takes nice pics and it was £340

have u got any in-car vids of you and your fiesta,im interested to hear that exhaust

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5803/dansigsp7.jpg
gis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2004, 06:59 AM   #15
SPEEDKILLAR
Regular User

Naughty little devil , good choice of color and yes, doesn't needs anything else done to her.Congrats

Tariq Ali - Clash of Fundamentalisms

Blaire is a figleaf

Cars are my hobby, driving them is my passion.

Originally Posted by Dan\/6
damn speedkillar, if you didnt have a title already it would now say 'robofucker' or similar
SPEEDKILLAR is offline   Reply With Quote