Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Computers, Consoles, Gadgets And Gizmos > Videogames

Old 04-17-2005, 11:55 PM   #1
deth
Regular User

Default the other black cars

apparently there's also a black F1 car, and i've seen a black rx7 lm car. has nebody else seen other black cars? and if so, do they show up later in the udes lots?
Old 04-18-2005, 12:26 AM   #2
T-Bird
Regular User

I have a black on grey F1 car but that's all I know
T-Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2005, 03:10 AM   #3
RC45
Regular User

Plain black 2005 Ford GT - with no stripe.

Prize for one of the Extreme Race series.

Also managed to pickup a plain white 2005 Ford GT (white, no stripe) somewhere - can't remember where though.
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2005, 08:01 PM   #4
Pimp Racer
Regular User

Originally Posted by dani_d_mas
You get the black F1 with the 100% of the game completed... I still have to buy the Nissan R390GT1... I missed in the 700th day when I bought the other three. BTW, I also heard about a black RX7... and I also got a red (without stripe) Forg GT... looks like a Ferrari!!!
But the Ford GT is supposeed to be the Ferrari slayer! Anyways a black RX7? Cant you just go and buy one or is it a special version of the car? I also have a Ford GT with no sptripes...I think it was bluish or purple? I gotta check.
Old 04-28-2005, 05:37 PM   #5
GT_Darin
Regular User

Originally Posted by Pimp Racer
Originally Posted by dani_d_mas
You get the black F1 with the 100% of the game completed... I still have to buy the Nissan R390GT1... I missed in the 700th day when I bought the other three. BTW, I also heard about a black RX7... and I also got a red (without stripe) Forg GT... looks like a Ferrari!!!
But the Ford GT is supposeed to be the Ferrari slayer! Anyways a black RX7? Cant you just go and buy one or is it a special version of the car? I also have a Ford GT with no sptripes...I think it was bluish or purple? I gotta check.
Yes Pimp, look in my photomode gallery on your site, theres one photo I have in there of the black RX-7 LM.