Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Jokes and Humour

Jokes and Humour Got a joke, funny picture or video to share? Post it here

Old 08-16-2005, 11:11 PM   #31
gigdy
Regular User

Originally Posted by ZfrkS62
Originally Posted by bmagni
Originally Posted by gigdy
I pooped a hammer then shoved it back up my ass claw first cus it is less painful then seeing that picture.
youve got some imagination...
Or twisted fantasy :shock:
or a painful reality :cry:
Old 08-16-2005, 11:13 PM   #32
ZfrkS62
Regular User

I pooped a hammer then shoved it back up my ass claw first cus it is less painful then seeing that picture.
this topic just took a creepy turn

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 02:55 AM   #33
komotar
Regular User

this topic just took a creepy turn

yeah, when you started to insult my beautifull girlfriend :x

http://avtomoto.siol.net/
komotar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 03:04 AM   #34
TransAm
Regular User

Shes the best of the crop, so far, dude j/k btw

Previous: 2003 Z4 3.0i SMG, 1995 Aprilia RS250
TransAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 08:04 AM   #35
blast

having looked at that pic I'm almost prepared to put money on the fact she has a penis
Old 08-17-2005, 08:08 AM   #36
saadie
Regular User

Originally Posted by Dan\/6
having looked at that pic I'm almost prepared to put money on the fact she has a penis
lmfao
Old 08-17-2005, 08:31 AM   #37
dingo
Regular User

having looked at that pic I'm almost prepared to put money on the fact she has a penis and a vagina and god knows what else.
Old 08-17-2005, 09:49 AM   #38
komotar
Regular User

alright, that's enough!

I won't let my sweet girl to be treated like this. She can't even
defend herself, my poor baby....

I know for a fact that she HAS a vagina. Yes, it's a little bit smelly and hass
some strange bits attached to it. It is green, looks like someone hase juse vomited
over it and then let it dry on the sun for a day or two. But you know what?

It's my vagina and I love it! I love my girl for the fact that she never gets influenced by those stupid soap ads and I love the fact she hardly ever goes into the bathroom to clean herself.

All she cleans on herself is her beautiful face, wich mind you, I think is her BESTEST feature and deep down I think you do to. To bad I don't have more pics of her. Especialy of her little smelly, green vagina. You'd love it.

Oh and one more thing, don't tell me she doesn't look good for a 22 year old. Most women by then use all kind's of beauty creames and stuff. Not my baby. She's all natural. Too bad you can't see her pubic hair. Ah, I call them long locks of love....

Oh wait a minute, she just parked her car in the garage. I can smell her allready.

Later........................

Old 08-17-2005, 09:54 AM   #39
djv

LMFAO
Old 08-17-2005, 10:39 AM   #40
dingo
Regular User

Originally Posted by komotar
alright, that's enough!

some strange bits attached to it. It is green, looks like someone hase juse vomited

It's my vagina and I love it! I love my girl for the fact that she never gets influenced by those stupid soap ads and I love the fact she hardly ever goes into the bathroom to clean herself.

All she cleans on herself is her beautiful face, wich mind you, I think is her BESTEST feature and deep down I think you do to. To bad I don't have more pics of her. Especialy of her little smelly, green vagina. You'd love it.

Oh and one more thing, don't tell me she doesn't look good for a 22 year old. Most women by then use all kind's of beauty creames and stuff. Not my baby. She's all natural. Too bad you can't see her pubic hair. Ah, I call them long locks of love....

Oh wait a minute, she just parked her car in the garage. I can smell her allready.

LMAO ......that picture already made me jealous enough and now we find out all these other great features she has.

Can anyone say "perfect woman"....
Old 08-17-2005, 10:40 AM   #41
ZfrkS62
Regular User

PMSL @ komotar

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 05:39 PM   #42
bmagni
Regular User

Komo thats really gross and funny... weve got some talent here
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 07:31 PM   #43
komotar
Regular User

Originally Posted by dingo
alright, that's enough!

LMAO ......that picture already made me jealous enough and now we find out all these other great features she has.

Can anyone say "perfect woman"....

You're damn right she's the perfect woman!

And mister, let me tell you something else................the way she sucks dick is mind"blowing".

I would keep on writing about her, but she's on my back constantly beging me to tell her how beautifull she looks.

I really don't understand people screaming and throwing things at her when we're walking down the street.

I mean, I know jealousy is a bitch but give me a break. If I see a prettey girly walking down the street ( not that a girl better looking than my honey bunny actually exists....) I don't go bananas. I just discretly slap her on her ass so hard that my hand is printed on her ass even if she's wearing three pairs of jeans and a really thick furr coat.

That way she remembers me if I slap her again when I meet her in a club or something. I mean, you always remember a good slap. Am I right, am I right................I know I'm right.

Anyway enough about my pumpkin. I got things to do. Her zit's are starting to change colour from white to black and that's when I know it's dinner time!!!

Oh, one more thing, don't bother to send fan mail because I got three rooms fully loaded with letters, wedding proposals and shit. It anoys the shit out of me.

And let me tell you, I allready have problems with the authoroties because of pimping her 5 night's a week..........I mean, what can you do, you can't let a burning fan down, now can you.....

well, I suppose I could let dingo in for a few minutes of sexual freakin' nirvana, and as I say, if that's the way to pay the bills and my F40........I don't have a problem with that.

Ok, got to go, she's getting pissed because the zit's are getting cold and she's akin' to get the leftovers........

Later

Old 08-17-2005, 07:46 PM   #44
dingo
Regular User

well, I suppose I could let dingo in for a few minutes of sexual freakin' nirvana, and as I say, if that's the way to pay the bills and my F40........I don't have a problem with that.
Yeah baby!!!!!!!!! I'm in, I'm in......whats her name by the way?

I gotta go to work right now but when I get home I will catch a flight to Slovenia - so get her ready for me!
Old 08-17-2005, 07:53 PM   #45
komotar
Regular User

Originally Posted by dingo

Yeah baby!!!!!!!!! I'm in, I'm in......whats her name by the way?

I gotta go to work right now but when I get home I will catch a flight to Slovenia - so get her ready for me!
Her name is Daisy, but if you'll pay those 25$, you can call her Peter for all I care She doesn't mind being called man names, she says she's used to it. But latley she said that she's starting to feel comfortable with animal names also............so knock yourself out.