Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Jokes and Humour

Jokes and Humour Got a joke, funny picture or video to share? Post it here

Old 04-07-2004, 11:39 PM   #1
N.J.
Regular User

Default Joke from Tarantino in the movie - Desparado...

A man walks into a bar and says to the bartender, "man i got a bet for you, see that glass over there? I'll bet you $200 that I can piss into that glass over there and not miss a single drop"

The bartender gives the all clear.

The man is going, "dick, glass, dick, glass, dick glass, dick glass...
all of a sudden, "Wiiiiiiisssshhhhh - he's pissing on the bar, on the floor, on the stole, on the bartender"

The bartender says, "You fucken idiot man! You're pissing everywhere except the fucken glass" laughen.

The man hands over the $200 to the bartender smiling.

The bartender says, "what are smiling about idiot, you just lost $200!"

The man points to another guy in the bar and says to the bartender, "see that guy over there? I bet him $500 that I could piss on your floor, stole, bar and piss on you and not only would you not be mad, you'd be happy!"
N.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 11:53 PM   #2
oscargarza88
Regular User

hahahaha
yea i remembered, its pretty funny in the movie
oscargarza88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 01:57 AM   #3
N.J.
Regular User

Originally Posted by oscargarza88
hahahaha
Do you remember the bit when Banderes is changing the mags on his pistols, and a guy jumps off the top of the bar at him, Banderes turns around, catches him with his legs, pushs him off about 15 feet in the air and empties 2 magazines into him before he lands - then reloads again!

AND

when theres nobody left, this other guy comes from nowhere, Banderes and the other guy dive onto the bar and shoot at the same time - except they've got no bullets left, they both move back slowly, suddenly the other guy picks a gun, Banderes too, they shoot again - no bullets , they do this 3 times then they both grab the same gun, Banderes by this stage has obviously had enough - so, at the same time as he breaks the guy's neck he says, "FUCKKK YYYYYYYAAAAA!!!"

Top Film
N.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2004, 07:21 PM   #4
oscargarza88
Regular User

Originally Posted by N.J.
Originally Posted by oscargarza88
hahahaha
Do you remember the bit when Banderes is changing the mags on his pistols, and a guy jumps off the top of the bar at him, Banderes turns around, catches him with his legs, pushs him off about 15 feet in the air and empties 2 magazines into him before he lands - then reloads again!

AND

when theres nobody left, this other guy comes from nowhere, Banderes and the other guy dive onto the bar and shoot at the same time - except they've got no bullets left, they both move back slowly, suddenly the other guy picks a gun, Banderes too, they shoot again - no bullets , they do this 3 times then they both grab the same gun, Banderes by this stage has obviously had enough - so, at the same time as he breaks the guy's neck he says, "FUCKKK YYYYYYYAAAAA!!!"

Top Film
yes that is a good movie, and i think thats th ebest part, well the second part u said was pretty funny too
oscargarza88 is offline   Reply With Quote