Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Porsche

Porsche Porsche - the finest German Cars

Old 10-25-2004, 12:15 PM   #46
st-anger
Regular User

..well, hi again - just came back from airport, tomorrow it´s a public holiday here in AUT so i took the chance to come back home for a day or two...

so what is to say, it´s my fourth week now away from regular work, things have cooled down a bit especially in the last week, nevertheless i hardly get under 50 to 60 hours a week only at work without preparations for the next day but luckily i´m leading a very very good team and all the ppl support me 101%, this makes it a lot more easier...
so what are we doing right now, well as i said before i can´t name any details but we´re NOT working on a current or upcomming Porsche model, it´s more an industry pool project for the future of automotive engineering and the PEG group is one of the leading institutions for work like this - it´s extremely interesting because we´re sort of working or better said researching the components of the near future´s cars...
--- well i think i already said too much :roll:

...unfortunately PC seems to kinda sleep now - well, i know some guys are doing their best to prevent that, and again i have to say THANKS a lot to them for their work and time...

and again - i won´t promise too much but 2005 will be the best JW year EVER here at PC - sooooo much Porsche stuff and of course some other surprises no one´ll ever guess, only one thing - it´ll be definitely HUGE

hope to c-ya all around some time back here at PC, even when i don´t have time for PC plz keep on posting and i´m sure lakatu and TT are always glad to help ya out in here...

kind regards,

st-anger...
Porsche 911
st-anger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 12:40 PM   #47
dropot2
Regular User

I've been away from JW for one month also and I haven't seen this sad new...I'm not a usual visitor of St-anger Porsche Central but it has been a pleasure to have shared some of my spare time reading your great reports and posts.
See you soon. Good luck with your new adventure!
dropot2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 01:12 PM   #48
jon_s
Regular User

Glad to hear all is going well!
jon_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2004, 12:04 PM   #49
nthfinity
Regular User

good to hear from you St-anger, glad things have become a somewhat calmer work enviornment for you recently. i think there is a lot of excitement in the leading edge of the automotive world. keep up the good work
--Isaac
Old 10-30-2004, 08:18 AM   #50
coombsie66
Regular User

Sounds veeeeeery interesting St anger, cant wait to hear more results of your hard work, (even though it'll probably be a few years till you can tell us!! )

Keep up the hard work old chum!