fedezyl
Regular User

Happy birthday mate!!!!! any special gifts so far?? hehe

fedezyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 01:59 PM   #33
coombsie66
Regular User

Oh god, im so embaressed i missed this! ops: ops:
Sorry St anger, happy belated b-day, and a merry christmas!
Old 12-22-2004, 04:14 PM   #34
ARMAN
Regular User

Happy BDay St-anger, where would we get those lots of infos about porsches without you Enjoy your day

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 04:30 PM   #35
Fleischmann
Regular User

All the best to an extremelly dedicated JW member. After driving the CGT I don't think there is anything else I could wish you
Old 12-23-2004, 07:57 AM   #36
saadie
Regular User

happy bday dude .. have a great one 8)
Old 12-27-2004, 05:24 PM   #37
st-anger
Regular User

…hi guys, back again from Kenya now for some hours – earlier as planned due to some private issues in combination with the terrible flood in south-east asia, we had to leave three days in advance - thank god everything turned out to be ok - well, the word “holiday” ´s a bit misplaced as lakatu already hinted, but I don´t want to bore u guys with my private stuff anyways – well, unfortunately the topic´d be a very very sad one so it´s better to cut that out…

…well, what can I say – THANK U GUYS for your kind words and although i´m happy for all of your good wishes let me plz highlight one…

lakatu my friend, a HUGE and honest “thank you” for your lines – believe me, i´m truly touched by your words, thx again and – as with anyone else here - i´m already looking forward to talk with u again when i´ll be back – it´s because of members like u that I even try harder to find some extra time for JW and posting stuff, so I think all the other members should thank u as well…

…unfortunately I don´t have much time right now, all I can say now is that u guys out there can be 101% sure that the Porsche team and myself will try even harder to make “PC” a special place on JW – as I said, I have LOT´S OF plans for 2005 and we´ll do our best to put everything in action, there´ll be many specials and surprises and I can promise in summer/july 2005 PC´ll be >THE< place to be – right now i´m already planning a huge thing for then but won´t say anything more now….
…besides I think we did quite a good job in 2004, again, i´d be more than happy to hear some feedback every now and then – what´s good, what´s bad, what should we concentrate on, what can we do to improve everything – something like that…

to make it short, I hope i´ll see all of u guys in “PC” every now and then in 2005 contributing your thoughts as well – “PC” should NOT NOT NOT be a one man show – that´s all i´m expecting from u…!!!

i´d like to wish all of u a merry x-mas ( a bit late I know ) and just the best for 2005, first of all best health, happiness and success in your job or at school, … and everything else i´ve forgotten…

…well, I can´t help saying this now – some won´t get it some will know – maybe think a bit how blessed we´re all here… so maybe set some of your wishes for 2005 aside and donate something for ppl who really have some serious problems in life – just a though...

thx for reading & lov ya all,

st-A…
Porsche 911
st-anger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2004, 05:32 PM   #38
tigerx
Regular User

sorry for being late, but happy birthday mate, have a good one .
Old 12-28-2004, 06:40 PM   #39
nthfinity
Regular User

i seemed to have missed this topic, but better late then never

happy birthday, and merry christmas to you st-anger! may it be your finest yet
lakatu had some very kind and insightful words, and it definately puts the season in the warmest of thoughts for our kinsmen... just the little bit, a kind word to a stranger can make a difference.

even before lakatu's kind words, i thought you were such a person so i just want to say thankyou... definately an inspiration to the rest of us 8)
Old 12-28-2004, 06:46 PM   #40
lakatu
Regular User

Your welcome st-anger. I am glad to see that you have arrived home safe and in good shape .

I agree 2004 was a great year at PC and I am so excited for 2005.
HAPPY New Year everyone .
Old 12-28-2004, 08:29 PM   #41
DeMoN
Regular User

sorry to be so late, but hope you have had a great bday and XMAS and a very well deserving happy new year. You truly are one of the top contributers to this site. A great person indeed. I wish I could have made a bday card for you, but due to final exams and now me being in south america, I couldnt find time to do one. I truely regret this but i will make ur bday card worth 2 next year!
Old 12-29-2004, 07:45 AM   #42
st-anger
Regular User

...again, THX guys and NO problem beeing late, as u know my middle name is "- always late -" so i perfectly understand and i´m happy for ya good wishes now as well

lol, no worries demon - hope u did well in your exams - for me, that´d be the perfect gift from u - nevertheless, already looking forward to my next bday then when i´ll get you bday card
Porsche 911
st-anger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004, 12:07 PM   #43
TransAm
Regular User

belated birthday wishes, St-Anger!

Previous: 2003 Z4 3.0i SMG, 1995 Aprilia RS250
TransAm is offline   Reply With Quote