Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 02-22-2006, 10:30 PM   #1
RC45
Regular User

Default Z06VETTE.COM member is the star of Unique Whips tonight

Thought you guys that get SpeedTV may get a kick out of that bit of info.

Originally Posted by tony3331
Steven and I will be on unique whips on wed 2/22 at 10pm.
This will be about Steven and I the day before his open heart surgery. Steven loves the show and wanted to go there for the longest time Will's shop is not far from our home and i thought it would be good to keep his mind and mine somewhere else. we went there looking to do some stereo work on way2evil but I knew he caters to high end customers with very deep pockets.the owner Will Castro spent some time talking to Steven about stereo stuff and Will was impressed with Steven's knowledge. Steven told will about his surgery and that made Will go into his office and get him self together he has kids and it made him think about how lucky he was to have them healthy. So then he tells Steven that he is going to do the car as a dedication to steven.the TV show wanted to film the car without hearing about Steven but when they heard about Steven they wanted to do a show about my love for Steven and how were always together in the car and the bond we have:cry: when i look back on this whole thing i thank God it turned out for the best. I thank the Z06VETTE.COM family for all of there prayers and thought's they really helped my whole family through all of this. So I am sure I will look very very sappy but hey what the heckAlso have to thank my wife Robyn she kept me toghether:ity: :ity: Again the time will be 10pm 2/22 on speed tv:ity: :ity:
SEASON 2 PREMIERE!

FEB. 22nd: "Heart Broken"

Will takes on a special project for a special kid. Steven, a local boy who suffers from a rare heart condition, has a wish, before his scheduled open heart surgery, to have Unique AutoSports customize a sound system in his dad’s already soupped up Corvette. The entire Unique Crew pull together and pour their hearts into this project to make this special kid very happy.

way2evil website :arrow: http://www.way2evilz06.com/
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 12:47 AM   #2
oscargarza88
Regular User

i just saw this episode... the vette is nice... 600 hp... black... looks mean, and now it will sound too.... i like the seats..!
its cool they did it for free! thats probably like 15, 20 k...
oscargarza88 is offline   Reply With Quote