Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Books, Comics And Magazines > Magazine Scans

Old 08-22-2004, 12:06 AM   #16
T-Bird
Regular User

Originally Posted by 3D_CARD
Sadly enough, the 50th issue was the last EVO i have, I bought it from WHsmith 2 days before my U.S. flight and it's still with me. All U.S. magazines are about SUV/Trucks or push-rod, damn god I have enough of these!!!
Your soo full of it, Have you ever read a Car and Driver, or Road & Track, maybe a Motor Trend, Automobile? they all review the foreign supercars, if I'm not mistaken Car republished an article from Road & Track, the one about the Enzo,CGT, and SLR in Italy that was in Road & Track first, the same damn article almost, same pictures especially. And yes we do have other types of car magazines but what is wrong with Hot Rod Magazine or Popular Hot Rodding magazine, Muscle Mustang and Fast Fords 5.0 magazine that is all very popular here, I'm sorry you aren't exposed to it much because it is a great thing Hot Rods and Muscle cars.
T-Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2004, 01:04 AM   #17
SilviaEvo
Regular User

26, 28, 29 plz
Old 08-22-2004, 02:34 PM   #18
Onward
Regular User

As an audi-fan i'd like to see the issues with the Quattro and the TT and the Sport Quattro please 8)

Oh, and I've been lurking around the forums a bit, but finally managed to register. Nice site
Old 08-26-2004, 11:44 AM   #19
imprezaWRC
Regular User

please scan the issues 6,11,34 and 45 (I need all the Impreza and RS4 articles )
imprezaWRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 12:12 PM   #20
Ford Capri 2.8i
Regular User

Id like to see the article that has the 14 legendaries 4wd cars(the pic above the porsche 911 GT1, to make clear, just in case) if possible...thank you very much indeed for the main pages of the magazine......thanks a lot
Ford Capri 2.8i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2004, 01:46 PM   #21
3D_CARD
Regular User

Originally Posted by T-Bird
Originally Posted by 3D_CARD
Sadly enough, the 50th issue was the last EVO i have, I bought it from WHsmith 2 days before my U.S. flight and it's still with me. All U.S. magazines are about SUV/Trucks or push-rod, damn god I have enough of these!!!
Your soo full of it, Have you ever read a Car and Driver, or Road & Track, maybe a Motor Trend, Automobile? they all review the foreign supercars, if I'm not mistaken Car republished an article from Road & Track, the one about the Enzo,CGT, and SLR in Italy that was in Road & Track first, the same damn article almost, same pictures especially. And yes we do have other types of car magazines but what is wrong with Hot Rod Magazine or Popular Hot Rodding magazine, Muscle Mustang and Fast Fords 5.0 magazine that is all very popular here, I'm sorry you aren't exposed to it much because it is a great thing Hot Rods and Muscle cars.
Sure Car and Driver, Road&Track are good magzines and I have subscribed these two. But compare to EVO and CAR, they really have missed something here -- quality.

And for that "CGT VS ENZO VS SLR" article, it was out in Germany first, not in Road & Track.