Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 06-04-2008, 03:49 PM   #1
Smartdriver
Regular User

Default Finally 1000 Miglia (part I)

Ok, I'm happy to post my favorite classic race in Italy, the awesome 1000 Miglia, and without boubt one of the best classic cars event in Europe
Every year I look forward to this event and I'm always happy to pass a weekend in the midst of these beautiful cars!
What I'm presenting is the first part of my report, where I photographed cars in Ferrara, a city where cars stop as the first step here and spend all night to share the following day to Rome.
This time I wake up at 5:30 am to be able to follow throughout the morning!
I love this race because you can see moving 370 cars, selected among the best in the world and from all continents
Of course are present all important manifactures, like Ferrai, Alfa-Romeo, Lancia, Fiat, Bugatti, Osca, Maserati, Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Jaguar, Bentley, Aston Martin, and much more, something incredible!!
This year I decided to do some video, because it's fantastic to hear and see these incredible moving cars, so I used in a hand my 30D, and in the other my old G5...really hard to do all, I tried to do my best, sometimes in the videos feel even shots of the camera!

So, it's time to show some shots of the fisrt part of 1000 Miglia, in the next update, you'll see the second part

And here you can see all 23 video: video

More pics in hight resolution and two different size are avaiable on my website: www.italiansupercar.net

www.italiansupercar.net --- My first website about modern and classic supercars
www.smartdriver.it --- My Car Enthusiast website about Smart
Smartdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 08:00 AM   #2
silentm
Regular User

wow man thanks a ton for the awsome vids, a great descision to make those! and as always great coverage of the whole event!
"Some say that the outline of his left nipple is exactly the same shape as the Nürburgring, and that if you give him a really important job to do, he'll skive off and play croquet... all we know is, he's called the Stig."

The Top Gear Wikiquote
silentm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 05:22 PM   #3
MUS911
Regular User

thanks alot man